Global Skydiving Equipment and Accessories Market – Introduction
- Skydiving is a free-fall from a very high point to the earth’s surface with the aid of gravity, involving the control of speed during the descent using a parachute. The equipment and accessories used in this extreme sport are skydiving equipment, and accessories such as jumpsuits, canopies, helmets, container & harness systems, altimeter, and goggles. Skydiving is also termed as “parachuting.” Skydiving is done either for recreational or competitive purposes in various parts of the globe.
- Currently, people are practicing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting in steady decline in sale of skydiving equipment and accessories. Manufacturers are planning to promote their products and drive their sales through e-commerce websites and other online portals of skydiving equipment and accessories.
Increase in participation in extreme sports and rising awareness about skydiving in developing economies projected to be a driver for the market
- Rapid increase in participation in adventurous or extreme sports and rise in awareness of skydiving in developing economies is anticipated to be a factor driving for the skydiving equipment and accessories market during the forecasted timeline. Federal governments of various countries are also taking initiatives to promote sports such as skydiving, which will have a positive outcome on these sports and give a push to the extreme sports sector of the respective countries. These factors are estimated to increase the demand for skydiving equipment and accessories in the near future.
Rapid increase in sale of skydiving equipment and accessories through online distribution channels
- Increase in sale of skydiving equipment and accessories through online distribution channels, especially on company-owned websites of manufacturers and on e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and various other local e-commerce portals across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of skydiving equipment and accessories during the forecast period. Producers and distributors also offer attractive offers and give instant discounts and EMI schemes to surge the sale of skydiving equipment and accessories on various e-commerce websites etc.
North America & Europe Considered to be the Largest Markets for Skydiving Equipment and Accessories
- Geographically, the global skydiving equipment and accessories market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America and Europe accounted for major share of the global skydiving equipment and accessories market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rise in participation in extreme sports. Demand for skydiving equipment and accessories is projected to surge in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K, Germany, and France etc.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a moderate growth rate during the forecast period due to rising awareness about sports such as skydiving in China, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. This is projected to positively impact the demand for skydiving equipment and accessories in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Skydiving Equipment and Accessories Market
Prominent companies offering skydiving equipment and accessories are projected to face tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Skylark, Velocity Sports Equipment, Rigging Innovations (RI), Bonehead Composites, and Performance Designs, Inc. are investing heavily on research & development to design a new range of skydiving equipment and accessories and launch innovative skydiving equipment into the market. Companies are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for skydiving equipment and accessories in emerging economies of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global skydiving equipment and accessories market include:
- Bonehead Composites
- LB Altimeters
- Mirage Systems
- Performance Designs, Inc.
- Rigging Innovations (RI)
- Sun Path Products, Inc.
- United Parachute Technologies
- Velocity Sports Equipment
Global Skydiving Equipment and Accessories Market – Research Scope
Global Skydiving Equipment and Accessories Market, by Product Type
- Container/Harness Systems
- Automatic Activation Device (ADD)
- Others (Goggles etc.)
Global Skydiving Equipment and Accessories Market, by Price Category
Global Skydiving Equipment and Accessories Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores etc.)
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
Global Skydiving Equipment and Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.