Skirting Board: Introduction
- Skirting board is a narrow length of wood profile that runs along the border between the interior wall and the floor. It helps to cover improper edges, prevent scratches from furniture, and maintains proper finishing of an interior room.
- Skirting boards are usually about 200 inches in width and can be either stained or painted and either carved with molding or flat. They are mostly available in the form of wooden, PVC, or MDF materials.
- Major players across the globe in the skirting board industry are opting for cost effective solutions in order to meet user demand. This is likely to drive the demand for skirting boards in the coming years.
Growing Construction Sector: A Key Driver
- Rapid growth in population across the globe is encouraging users to invest in the housing construction sector. This may drive the growth of the skirting board market in the near future. End-users focusing on beautification of their residential and commercial spaces may also opt for skirting boards in order to improve the interior design. In addition, rapid growth in commercial spaces such as hospitality, restaurants, retail, beauty centers, and institutions is encouraging the growth of the skirting board market.
Product with Several Advantages
- Skirting boards are sought after by contractors as it helps them to hide hanging electrical wires in open premises of houses from the walls or the ceiling. It is also helpful to protect walls from accidental knocks from furniture, from wear and tear, and improve the interior by covering gaps on the wall and floor. However, rising cost of raw material owing to outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact of the lockdown has led to decline in the construction sector, which is a major challenge for the growth of the skirting board market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Skirting Boards Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Skirting Boards
- The global skirting board market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the skirting board market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The skirting board market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for skirting boards during the forecast period, owing to a rising construction sector in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Skirting Board Market
The global skirting board market is highly fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of local, regional, and global players. A few of the key players operating in the global skirting board market are as follows:
- APU SCHÖNBERG GMBH
- BlueBird Gardens Quilts
- Facea Corporation
- Faus International
- Firehouse quilt of Colorado, Inc.
- Greenland Home Fashions
- Mary’s Quilted Memories
- Quantum Profile Systems Ltd.
- Shandong Taipeng Group
- Trinity Quilters
- Vardhaman Mills
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Skirting Board Market: Research Scope
Global Skirting Board Market, by Type
- Pencil Skirting
- Wooden Skirting
- Metal Skirting
- Continued Skirting
- Flush Skirting
- Double Layered Skirting
Global Skirting Board Market, by Shape
Global Skirting Board Market, by Price Category
Global Skirting Board Market, by Application
- Others (Spa, Tourism Centers, etc.)
- Others (Industrial, Government, etc.)
Global Skirting Board Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Channel
- Company Website
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Independent Stores
- Others (Direct Sales, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global skirting board market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.