Sinter Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) Furnace: Introduction
- Sinter hot isostatic pressing (HIP) is a sintering process used to decrease the porosity and increase the density of ceramic materials. It is a method of thermal consolidation for cemented carbide wherein the simultaneous application of heat and pressure fully consolidates the carbide during the sintering process.
- Sinter hot isostatic pressing (HIP) combines the solid particles of the ceramic green body with each other, develops the crystal grains, and gradually reduces the pores and grain boundaries. Through the transfer of materials, the total volume shrinks and the density increases, eventually becoming a dense polycrystalline sintered body with a certain microstructure.
- Major players across the globe are introducing sinter HIP furnaces with unique designs and advanced technology. This helps users achieve better operational efficiency and prompts them to invest in sinter HIP furnaces.
Rise in Demand for Sinter Based Structural Auto Parts
- Sinter based structural auto parts are durable, lightweight, and affordable, compared to conventional auto parts. The automotive sector thus offers major potential for the use of structural materials due to the beneficial qualities of sintered materials. Increasing usage of disposable electronic devices, robotics, and automation in developing countries across the globe is promoting growth of the global sinter HIP furnace market.
Government Policies and Norms to Lower Harmful Effects of Emissions: A Key Restraint
- Sintering involves processing of materials to high temperatures, so that they can form a single component. Harmful emissions may be released in the environment during the process of sintering. Various governmental norms and policies may affect the rate of production of sintered parts. Continuous growth in the cost of raw materials and their collection is likely to have a negative impact on the pricing of sinter HIP furnaces in the near future. This can hinder the global sinter HIP furnace market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Sinter Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) Furnace
- The global sinter hot isostatic pressing (HIP) furnace market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the sinter hot isostatic pressing (HIP) furnace market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The sinter hot isostatic pressing (HIP) furnace market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for sinter hot isostatic pressing (HIP) furnace during the forecast period, owing to a rapidly rising industrial sector across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Sinter Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) Furnace Market
The global sinter hot isostatic pressing (HIP) furnace market is consolidated in nature, due to presence of a large number of global players. A few of the key players operating in the global sinter hot isostatic pressing (HIP) furnace market are:
- PVA TePla
- Toonney Alloy
- Zhuzhou Ruideer
- Sinter HIP Furnace
Global Sinter Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) Furnace Market: Research Scope
Global Sinter Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) Furnace Market, by Type
- HIP (Hot Isostatic Pressing)
- CIP (Cold Isostatic Pressing)
Global Sinter Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) Furnace Market, by Usage
- R&D Furnace
- Production Furnace
Global Sinter Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) Furnace Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Equipment