Global Single Use Tube Market: An Overview
Single use tube is a flexible plastic tube containing a single dose of the drug. Single use tube helps to keep the store medicine or substance sterile and contamination proof. It helps to deliver the fluid drug through various routes in the single dosage form. Single use tube is made up of silicon or synthetic plastic material, which are fused according to the need to avoid contamination. Single use tubes are highly sterile and are required for secure fluid transfer through its tubing. However, Single use tube manufactured according to the drug effect in precise dosage. It helps to reduce the contamination risks, labor expense, and time, and also saves energy and cost by eliminating the autoclaving and cleaning process. With the use of single use tube, it is easy to store the drug in pure form and away from bacteria. Manufacturers of the single use tube are focusing on the development such as long term sterility, recyclability, and material used in manufacturing, due to single use system result in increased volume of used tubes. However, it is expected to ensure positive growth for single use tube due to their sterile nature and provides measured dosage. The increase in healthcare expenditure and précised dosage of the drug is expected to increase the demand for single use tube, globally in the forecast period.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
Global Single Use Tube Market: Dynamics
The global single use tube market is expected to grow on the framework of an increase in demand for single use systems (SUS). Accurate dosing and limited use of drug influence the use of single use tube. Since it reduces the cost and production downtime by eliminating some cleaning validation requirements. Different types of single use tube are available in the market according to the need. Single use tube is merged with the proprietary formulations known as thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) tubing. It is made up of both silicone and thermoplastic elastomeric and downstream sterilizing-grade filters. The demand for single use tube increases due to its reduced contamination for long term treatment. Single use tube gives relief from bacterial contamination at the time of storage of the drug. Therefore, Single use tubes are manufactured to contain only a single dose of medicine with a permanent seal. Cross-contamination and accurate dosing for treatment of communicable and non-communicable diseases is the primary factor creating a positive impact on the growth of the global Single use tube market. Single use tube is easily available, easy to use, and are available at an affordable price, and these are the factor expected to drive the global single use tube market in the forecast period.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Single Use Tube Market: Segmentation
The global single use tube market is segmented as follows –
By material type, the global single use tube market injector market is segmented into –
- Synthetic plastic
By application, the global single use tube market is segmented into –
- Test laboratory
- Path lab and diagnostic centers
- pharmaceutical industry
- Hospital and healthcare industry
Global Single Use Tube Market: Regional Outlook
North America is the most prominent market for the demand of single use tube. It is due to high standard medicines and providing a quality healthcare facility. The Asia Pacific is also expected to witness positive growth due to the increased number of healthcare expenditure and standard treatment in an emerging economy such as China and India. The regions such as MEA and Oceania is expected to witness above-average growth due to an increase in affordability and development in the treatment process in the forecast period. Therefore, the demand for single use tube is expected to rise in the forecast period due to the standard and quality of treatment with the sterile biomedical product.
Recent Developments in the Global Single Use Tube Market
- In July 2015, Thermoplastic Biologics LLC spinoff it’s Rubber Fab Technologies Group and changes its brand name as TBL Performance Plastics.
- In December 2015, Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group acquired the business and assets of Flow Smart Inc. (Seaford, Delaware USA), for Euro 5.7 million.
- In November 2016, Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group acquired Aflex Hose Limited to strengthen its product portfolio.
Global Single Use Tube Market: Key players
Some of the leading players operating in the global single use tube market are as follows –
- WHK BioSystems, LLC
- TBL Performance Plastics
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group
- SaniSure, Inc.
- EMD Millipore Corporation
- Flow Smart Inc.
- Aflex Hose Limited.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.