SIMO Power Management IC: Introduction
- SIMO power management IC is based on single-inductor-multiple-output (SIMO) architecture. It incorporates single inductor as an energy storage element for multiple DC outputs.
- Since fewer inductors are used, power supply size is reduced to 50% and efficiency is also improved. Thus, SIMO PMIC delivers considerably more power in a small space, thereby enabling smaller form factors.
- Furthermore, its low quiescent current contributes to power savings, aiding in extension of battery life in space-restricted designs.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Growing IoT Industry across the World
- Rising awareness about benefits of IoT in conjunction with regional initiatives have accelerated IoT adoption in emerging countries along with the developed regions
- Power and size parameters are significant in next-generation wireless IoT consumer system designs. Therefore, companies are finding it difficult to incorporate all the high-performance demands and capabilities into small form factors.
- Since SIMO power management IC architecture offers smallest solution size, longer battery life, and is cost-effective, it is expected to become an integral part of next-generation IoT industry, thereby facilitating the growth of the SIMO power management IC market
North America to Lead the SIMO Power Management IC Market
- In terms of region, the global SIMO power management IC market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global SIMO power management IC market during the forecast period due to development of wireless networking technologies, and increase in cloud platform adoption in China, India, South Korea, and Japan. Moreover, a large number of manufacturers of SIMO power management IC operate in the region.
- Furthermore, advent of advanced data analytics and data processing as well as reduction in the cost of connected devices in several APAC countries is also facilitating growth of SIMO power management IC in this region
- North America represents the largest share of the SIMO power management IC market due to high preference for wearable, hearable, and other compact consumer electronic devices in the region
- The SIMO power management IC market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. The SIMO power management IC market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global SIMO Power Management IC Market
Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. currently rules the global SIMO power management IC market. The company is investing in research and development for further technological advancements in SIMO power management IC architecture due to growing demand for space-constrained electronic devices in the IoT industry.
- In April 2020, Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. announced that its latest SIMO power management IC MAX77654 reduces solution size by 50% as well as extends battery life by 50%
Global SIMO Power Management IC Market: Research Scope
Global SIMO Power Management IC Market, by Number of Outputs
- More than 5
Global SIMO Power Management IC Market, by Application
- Building and Automation
- Energy and Utilities
- Banking & Financial Services
- Government & Defence
Global SIMO Power Management IC Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.