Silicone Bras Market: Introduction
- Silicone bras are backless, strapless, self-supportive, and self-adhesive bras that are made of a unique gel called silicon that looks faultless and gives the breasts an effortless finish.
- Women wear silicone bras with several types of outfits that have a deep cut front or back and need backless or strapless bras.
- Silicone bras are a good alternative to ordinary bras for special events or occasions. However, silicone bras are not appropriate for everyday use and should be worn as less often as possible.
Key Drivers of the Global Silicone Bras Market
- Rising number of working women has resulted in rise in demand for different types of silicone bras. Younger women are becoming increasingly sophisticated with rising purchasing power and are able to differentiate various brand attributes.
- Silicone bras have witnessed rapid acceptance in the fashion industry that has led to expansion of distribution channels. Women from all backgrounds want to try out the latest trends in the inner wear segment. Most large brands such as Jockey have exclusive stores in shopping malls or outlet stores. Additionally, different kinds of silicone bras of different brands are available online with proper fitting guides. Brands such as Victoria’s Secret have specific websites for easier transactions and shipment. This is triggering the growth rate of the global silicone bra market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Silicone Bras Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global silicone bras market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the silicone bras market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the silicone bras market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America silicone bras market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America and Europe are the most attractive regions owing to strong distribution channels and preference for different types of silicone bras among the younger population.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show the fastest growth rate during the forecast period due to the rising number of premium brands and strong product innovation among manufacturers. Moreover, easy availability of raw materials is expected to increase the production of silicone bras in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the bra market are estimated to see growing demand for silicone bras during the forecast years due to rising awareness about intimate wear. Players in the silicone bra market are launching new products which comprise low cost to high cost product brands. The overall market is projected to observe an upsurge in the trend of rising sales due to higher purchasing power of women. This in turn is expected to drive the adoption rate of silicone bras.
A few of the key players operating in the global silicone bras market are:
- Groupe Chantelle
- Hanesbrand Inc.
- Jockey International Inc.
- L Brands Inc.
- MAS Holdings
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
- Triumph International
- Wacoal Holdings Corporation
- Wolf Lingerie
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Silicone Bras Market: Research Scope
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Type
- Strapless / Multi-way
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Size
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Price
- Low (Below 20 US$)
- Medium (20 US$ - 50 US$)
- High (Above 50 US$)
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global silicone bras market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.