Silicone Bras Market: Introduction
- Silicone bras are backless, strapless, self-supportive, and self-adhesive bras that are made of a unique gel called silicon that looks faultless and gives the breasts an effortless finish.
- Women wear silicone bras with several types of outfits that have a deep cut front or back and need backless or strapless bras.
- Silicone bras are a good alternative to ordinary bras for special events or occasions. However, silicone bras are not appropriate for everyday use and should be worn as less often as possible.
Key Drivers of the Global Silicone Bras Market
- Rising number of working women has resulted in rise in demand for different types of silicone bras. Younger women are becoming increasingly sophisticated with rising purchasing power and are able to differentiate various brand attributes.
- Silicone bras have witnessed rapid acceptance in the fashion industry that has led to expansion of distribution channels. Women from all backgrounds want to try out the latest trends in the inner wear segment. Most large brands such as Jockey have exclusive stores in shopping malls or outlet stores. Additionally, different kinds of silicone bras of different brands are available online with proper fitting guides. Brands such as Victoria’s Secret have specific websites for easier transactions and shipment. This is triggering the growth rate of the global silicone bra market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Silicone Bras Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global silicone bras market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the silicone bras market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the silicone bras market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America silicone bras market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America and Europe are the most attractive regions owing to strong distribution channels and preference for different types of silicone bras among the younger population.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show the fastest growth rate during the forecast period due to the rising number of premium brands and strong product innovation among manufacturers. Moreover, easy availability of raw materials is expected to increase the production of silicone bras in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the bra market are estimated to see growing demand for silicone bras during the forecast years due to rising awareness about intimate wear. Players in the silicone bra market are launching new products which comprise low cost to high cost product brands. The overall market is projected to observe an upsurge in the trend of rising sales due to higher purchasing power of women. This in turn is expected to drive the adoption rate of silicone bras.
A few of the key players operating in the global silicone bras market are:
- Groupe Chantelle
- Hanesbrand Inc.
- Jockey International Inc.
- L Brands Inc.
- MAS Holdings
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
- Triumph International
- Wacoal Holdings Corporation
- Wolf Lingerie
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Silicone Bras Market: Research Scope
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Type
- Strapless / Multi-way
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Size
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Price
- Low (Below 20 US$)
- Medium (20 US$ - 50 US$)
- High (Above 50 US$)
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.