Silicone Bras Market: Introduction
- Silicone bras are backless, strapless, self-supportive, and self-adhesive bras that are made of a unique gel called silicon that looks faultless and gives the breasts an effortless finish.
- Women wear silicone bras with several types of outfits that have a deep cut front or back and need backless or strapless bras.
- Silicone bras are a good alternative to ordinary bras for special events or occasions. However, silicone bras are not appropriate for everyday use and should be worn as less often as possible.
Key Drivers of the Global Silicone Bras Market
- Rising number of working women has resulted in rise in demand for different types of silicone bras. Younger women are becoming increasingly sophisticated with rising purchasing power and are able to differentiate various brand attributes.
- Silicone bras have witnessed rapid acceptance in the fashion industry that has led to expansion of distribution channels. Women from all backgrounds want to try out the latest trends in the inner wear segment. Most large brands such as Jockey have exclusive stores in shopping malls or outlet stores. Additionally, different kinds of silicone bras of different brands are available online with proper fitting guides. Brands such as Victoria’s Secret have specific websites for easier transactions and shipment. This is triggering the growth rate of the global silicone bra market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Silicone Bras Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global silicone bras market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the silicone bras market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the silicone bras market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America silicone bras market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America and Europe are the most attractive regions owing to strong distribution channels and preference for different types of silicone bras among the younger population.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show the fastest growth rate during the forecast period due to the rising number of premium brands and strong product innovation among manufacturers. Moreover, easy availability of raw materials is expected to increase the production of silicone bras in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the bra market are estimated to see growing demand for silicone bras during the forecast years due to rising awareness about intimate wear. Players in the silicone bra market are launching new products which comprise low cost to high cost product brands. The overall market is projected to observe an upsurge in the trend of rising sales due to higher purchasing power of women. This in turn is expected to drive the adoption rate of silicone bras.
A few of the key players operating in the global silicone bras market are:
- Groupe Chantelle
- Hanesbrand Inc.
- Jockey International Inc.
- L Brands Inc.
- MAS Holdings
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
- Triumph International
- Wacoal Holdings Corporation
- Wolf Lingerie
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Silicone Bras Market: Research Scope
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Type
- Strapless / Multi-way
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Size
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Price
- Low (Below 20 US$)
- Medium (20 US$ - 50 US$)
- High (Above 50 US$)
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
Global Silicone Bras Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.