Signature-less Detection Technology: Introduction
- Signature-less detection technology is a computer security terminology. It is used to detect unauthorized network access, unauthorized software execution, and unauthorized directory anomalies or access. It is one of the common techniques used to address the software levels in computers, so as to avoid ransomware, advanced persistent threat (APTs), viruses, phishing mails, spam, and is used to monitor back entries.
- Signature-less detection technology is the critical pillar of security technologies that includes intrusion detection system (IDS), address verification service (AVS), intrusion prevention system (IPS), and firewall.
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market: Dynamics
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market: Key Drivers
- Surge in demand for cloud computing across small & medium and large enterprises is expected to fuel the growth of the signature-less detection technology market.
- Growing number and complexity of cyber-attacks and threats, and unauthorized access to data are the key factors driving the growth of the global signature-less detection technology market.
- Rising interconnectivity within IT systems has extended the attack surface of cybercriminals trying to penetrate nodes such as mobile devices, networks, and endpoints, for accessing confidential and critical business. This in turn is expected to accelerate the signature-less detection technology market in the next few years.
- Rise in demand for signature-less detection technology with trending technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analytics, in order to defend companies and customers from sophisticated cyber-attacks, is expected to trigger the growth of the signature-less detection technology market.
- Furthermore, governments of developed as well as developing countries adopting rigorous security and IT regulations enforced to protect customers and organizations from cyber-attacks is projected to create opportunities for growth of the market across the globe.
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market: Restraints
- Rising cyber-attacks and vulnerability to false alarms and mimicry attacks are major factors expected to obstruct the growth of the global signature-less detection technology market in the near future.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market
The COVID-19 outbreak has been a major challenge for the post-pandemic business environment. Governments of different countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease. Hence, organizations or enterprises are adopting signature-less detection technology across remote servers for predicting or detecting new attacks during the pandemic outbreak. Signature-less detection technology was extensively used by industries and enterprises across both developed and developing countries during the pandemic outbreak due to rising trend of remote working. This in turn enhances the growth of the signature-less detection technology market during the COVID-19 outbreak.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market
- In terms of region, the global signature-less detection technology market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global signature-less detection technology market in 2020. The U.S. is the key market in the region due to the increasing adoption of the technology across enterprises in the U.S for blocking modified web attacks. Additionally, presence of well-established players offering signature-less detection technology is expected to boost the market in the North America region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing adoption of signature-less detection technology by enterprises across China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and India, to manage autonomous cloud web security suites.
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the signature-less detection technology market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the global market. Market players are increasingly focusing on collaboration, mergers, and acquisition with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions in order to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market Include:
- Alert Logic, Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cloudbric Corp.
- Cofense Inc.
- F5, Inc.
- FireEye, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- ImmuniWeb SA
- Kenna Security.
- McAfee Corp.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Qualys, Inc.
- Quick Heal Technologies Ltd.
- Trend Micro Inc.
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market: Research Scope
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market, by Deployment
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market, by Industry
- IT and Communications
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Energy & Utilities
- Government and Public Sector
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.