Signature-less Detection Technology: Introduction
- Signature-less detection technology is a computer security terminology. It is used to detect unauthorized network access, unauthorized software execution, and unauthorized directory anomalies or access. It is one of the common techniques used to address the software levels in computers, so as to avoid ransomware, advanced persistent threat (APTs), viruses, phishing mails, spam, and is used to monitor back entries.
- Signature-less detection technology is the critical pillar of security technologies that includes intrusion detection system (IDS), address verification service (AVS), intrusion prevention system (IPS), and firewall.
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market: Dynamics
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market: Key Drivers
- Surge in demand for cloud computing across small & medium and large enterprises is expected to fuel the growth of the signature-less detection technology market.
- Growing number and complexity of cyber-attacks and threats, and unauthorized access to data are the key factors driving the growth of the global signature-less detection technology market.
- Rising interconnectivity within IT systems has extended the attack surface of cybercriminals trying to penetrate nodes such as mobile devices, networks, and endpoints, for accessing confidential and critical business. This in turn is expected to accelerate the signature-less detection technology market in the next few years.
- Rise in demand for signature-less detection technology with trending technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analytics, in order to defend companies and customers from sophisticated cyber-attacks, is expected to trigger the growth of the signature-less detection technology market.
- Furthermore, governments of developed as well as developing countries adopting rigorous security and IT regulations enforced to protect customers and organizations from cyber-attacks is projected to create opportunities for growth of the market across the globe.
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market: Restraints
- Rising cyber-attacks and vulnerability to false alarms and mimicry attacks are major factors expected to obstruct the growth of the global signature-less detection technology market in the near future.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market
The COVID-19 outbreak has been a major challenge for the post-pandemic business environment. Governments of different countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease. Hence, organizations or enterprises are adopting signature-less detection technology across remote servers for predicting or detecting new attacks during the pandemic outbreak. Signature-less detection technology was extensively used by industries and enterprises across both developed and developing countries during the pandemic outbreak due to rising trend of remote working. This in turn enhances the growth of the signature-less detection technology market during the COVID-19 outbreak.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market
- In terms of region, the global signature-less detection technology market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global signature-less detection technology market in 2020. The U.S. is the key market in the region due to the increasing adoption of the technology across enterprises in the U.S for blocking modified web attacks. Additionally, presence of well-established players offering signature-less detection technology is expected to boost the market in the North America region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing adoption of signature-less detection technology by enterprises across China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and India, to manage autonomous cloud web security suites.
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the signature-less detection technology market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the global market. Market players are increasingly focusing on collaboration, mergers, and acquisition with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions in order to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market Include:
- Alert Logic, Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cloudbric Corp.
- Cofense Inc.
- F5, Inc.
- FireEye, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- ImmuniWeb SA
- Kenna Security.
- McAfee Corp.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Qualys, Inc.
- Quick Heal Technologies Ltd.
- Trend Micro Inc.
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market: Research Scope
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market, by Deployment
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market, by Industry
- IT and Communications
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Energy & Utilities
- Government and Public Sector
Global Signature-less Detection Technology Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.