Global Shaped Liquid Cartons Market – Overview
Shelf life is one of the key aspects of packaging. A durable shelf life of different products fuels the process of supplying and distributing products efficiently and easily. Additionally, the dynamic shapes of shaped liquid cartons provide an effective means of stacking and can efficiently utilize the space. Shaped liquid cartons are tamper resistant and also have tamper evident seals, which makes them a preferred option for packaging of liquid products. These above mentioned factors play an important role in the growth of the global shaped liquid cartons market.
Global Shaped Liquid Cartons Market – Notable Developments
Some of the key developments in the global shaped liquid cartons market are given below:
- On 26th June 2019, Elopak Inc., one of the prominent manufacturers of shaped liquid cartons launched a new shaped liquid carton with no closures.
- ELOPAK AS, a leading player in the shaped liquid cartons market is offering Pure-Pak® Diamond, a new unique shape packaging for fresh and high acid aseptic products. The design features of Pure-Pak® diamond shaped liquid cartons can be used for effective brand differentiation.
- Tetra Pak introduced the Tetra Evero Aseptic — the world’s first aseptic carton bottle for milk. This shaped liquid cartons package intended for white milk combines the easy handling and pouring of a bottle with the environmental and cost advantages of a carton.
- SIG Combibloc Group Ltd., a leading manufacturer of shaped liquid cartons offers an innovative new design, combishape carton packaging in which multiple components are shaped into the final form.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Global Shaped Liquid Cartons Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are several factors that are helping to drive the overall development of the global shaped liquid cartons market. One of the biggest driving factors for the growth of the global market is the growing consumption of packaged beverage and food products. Moreover, fast changing lifestyle and consumption patterns of consumers are also helping to drive the overall development of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period. In addition to this, an increasing requirement for packaged foods and consumer preference for convenience food that is driving the development of the global market.
In recent years, increasing materials and shapes of packaging is also among the important factors that are fueling the development of the global shaped liquid cartons market. With increasing trend of renewability and eco-friendly products to have a competitive advantage is also shaping the growth of the global shaped liquid cartons market.
Global Shaped Liquid Cartons Market – Geographical Outlook
Based on the geographical segmentation, the global shaped liquid cartons market is segmented into five key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, currently, the global market is being dominated North America. Presence of several key players in the region is a key reason behind the development of the North America market.
However, on the other hand, the regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to witness a promising rate of growth in the coming years of the forecast period. One of the reasons behind the growth of the regional market is the booming retail packaging industry. Emerging countries such as Malaysia, China, and India have shown considerable transformation, with a substantial growth in the number of retail formats such as hypermarkets, convenience stores, online retail, and supermarkets. Moreover, growing disposable income, a fast paced lifestyle and lower time spent in kitchens is also expected to help the development of the Asia Pacific market in the coming years of the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.