Shaker Bottles Market: Introduction
- Shaker bottles are used to shake and drink protein or other supplements. Consumers use these bottles during workout in the gym, fitness centers, or playground.
- These days, people are increasingly participating in sports & recreational activities due to health awareness and sports management. Sports as an activity helps consumers gain benefits such as better physical and mental health, teamwork, responsibility, and positive self-image.
- Modern distribution channels and expansion of manufacturers through e-commerce is supporting the growth of the shaker bottles market globally. Additionally, social media and blogs are helping manufacturers to stay updated with latest trends and demands of consumers.
Increase in Consumer Awareness about Fitness to Drive the Global Shaker Bottles Market
- Increasing interest in sports and rise in disposable income are fuelling the growth of the global sports equipment and apparel market. Rise in number of tournaments and matches such as FIFA, IPL, and World Cup is expected to provide opportunity to young players. Various governments have invested in games and sports which is expected to increase sports participation; hence, demand for shaker bottles is likely to rise during the forecast period.
Expansion of E-commerce Industry to Drive the Shaker Bottles Market
- Increase in internet users and online shoppers is anticipated to drive the online platform market across the globe. Digital access has become more affordable along with increasing product awareness among consumers. This in turn will fuel the demand for shaker bottles. Online platforms offer several benefits such as free home delivery, discounts, product varieties, and easy exchange, which is a major factor that makes online purchases highly attractive.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe to Hold a Leading Share of the Global Shaker Bottles Market
- Geographically, the global shaker bottles market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the shaker bottles market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the shaker bottles market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America shaker bottles market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe dominates the market share since majority of the population is aware about fitness and gives importance to health and fitness. Growth in millennial population is anticipated to increase the demand for shaker bottles.
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing disposable income, change in lifestyle, growth in fitness centers, and growth in middle class population along with increasing awareness among consumers is projected to drive the demand for the products in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Shaker Bottles Market
The shaker bottles market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are expanding their business across different regions to cater to the consumer demand. A few of the key players operating in the global shaker bottles market are:
- Avex Group Holdings Inc.
- BlenderBottle Company
- Cyclone Cup
- GNC Holdings Inc.
- Iovate Health Sciences Inc. (MuscleTech)
- Newell Brands (Contigo)
- Whey Forward Health Industries Ltd. (PROMiXX Ltd)
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Shaker Bottles Market, ask for a customized report
Global Shaker Bottles Market: Research Scope
Global Shaker Bottles Market, by Raw Material
- Stainless Steel
Global Shaker Bottles Market, by End-user
Global Shaker Bottles Market, by Application
- For Protein Mixing
- For Other Supplement Drinks
Global Shaker Bottles Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.