ServiceNow Store Apps: Introduction
- ServiceNow store apps offer a wide variety of enterprise workflow applications, so as to present live data visualizations through delivery vehicles and engaging formats without exporting data to external tools. ServiceNow store apps enable consumers to recreate and automate fake phishing activities in a corporate environment. ServiceNow store apps offer real- time code quality valuation, through which customers can seamlessly automate their code inspection.
- Furthermore, ServiceNow store apps can help customers control and monitor development activities, by proactively improving the quality of the manual code system. These apps run through the ServiceNow platform, to create notifications for the customers that can inspire their actions. The ServiceNow store is the marketplace for both paid and free applications developed on the ServiceNow platform.
Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market: Dynamics
Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in usage of ServiceNow store apps across developed and developing countries for IT business management, IT operations management, IT service management, and security and risk management is a key factor likely to accelerate the market in the next few years.
- Increasing demand for ServiceNow store apps from various enterprises of all sizes to meet new business requirements and automate more of their enterprise service is projected to boost the growth of the ServiceNow store apps market across the globe.
- Growth of the cloud-based systems market is expected to trigger the growth of the ServiceNow store apps market.
- Currently, updating outdated purchasing applications on the ServiceNow platform by using innovative technologies such as Augmented Reality (AR) and Internet of Things (IoT) is projected to create new opportunities for the ServiceNow store apps market during the forecast period 2021- 2031.
Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market: Restraints
- Licensing price for ServiceNow apps is the major factor expected to obstruct the growth of the global ServiceNow store apps market in the next few years.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market
The COVID-19 outbreak has been a major challenge for the post-pandemic business environment. Governments of different countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease. Hence, organizations or enterprises are adopting ServiceNow store apps to help customers identify a number of vulnerabilities during the pandemic outbreak. ServiceNow store apps were extensively used by organizations across both developed and developing countries during the pandemic outbreak to expand digital operations by eliminating manual processes. This in turn is likely to enhance the growth of ServiceNow store apps during the COVID-19 outbreak.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market
- In terms of region, the global ServiceNow store apps market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global ServiceNow store apps market in 2020. The U.S. is the key market in the region due to the increasing adoption of ServiceNow store apps by companies, so as to build and develop enterprise service catalogs and evolve the IT service model to service domains outside and inside the organization. Additionally, presence of well-established players who offer ServiceNow store apps is expected to boost the market in the North American region.
- The ServiceNow store apps market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing adoption of ServiceNow store apps by enterprises across China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and India, to help deliver a perfect digital experience to customers, and to meet the needs of consumers by adopting cloud contact center solutions.
Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the ServiceNow store apps market with a strong presence. Hence, the market is fragmented in nature. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the global ServiceNow store apps market. Market players are increasingly focusing on collaboration, mergers, and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market Include:
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Okta, Inc.
- Talkdesk, Inc.
- TeamViewer Group
- PagerDuty Inc.
- Dynatrace LLC.
- CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc.
- jitterbit, Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
- OneTrust, LLC
- Five9 Inc.
- SailPoint Technologies Inc.
Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market: Research Scope
Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market, by Type
Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global ServiceNow Store Apps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.