Global Service Assurance Solutions Market - Introduction
- Service assurance solutions or platforms provide end-to-end, real-time visibility among all service tiers to assure proper service delivery that meets customer expectations.
- Service assurance solutions help in customized analytics delivered to derive key business insights across all business-related applications and services.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Service Assurance Solutions Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Service Assurance Solutions Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) positively impacts the service assurance solutions market. During the lockdown period, network traffic has increased nearly 30%-40% due to increasing demand for video conferencing, VPN connections, e-learning platforms, video streaming, online gaming etc., which is expected to result in a significant rise in deployment of service assurance solutions for the year 2020 and 2021. This is expected to positively impact the service assurance solutions market.
Increasing Demand for Service Assurance Solutions across the Telecom Sector Expected to Drive the Global Service Assurance Solutions market
- Increasing number of mobile subscribers worldwide is significantly driving the service assurance solutions market in the telecom sector. According to the 2019 Mobile Economy Report from GSMA, new mobile subscribers accounted for approximately 5.1 billion in 2018, where smartphones accounted for nearly 60% of the connections. It is projected to reach around 6 billion by 2025, accounted nearly 80% share of smartphones. Surge in adoption of smartphones leads to remarkable growth in mobile data traffic, thus leading to a requirement for service assurance solutions for the telecom sector to handle increased data traffic volume. Service assurance platforms improve network optimization and provide better customer experience. Telecom service providers are focusing on investing comprehensively in service assurance solutions to meet the requirements of the increasing number of mobile subscribers.
- On the other hand, telecom operators are progressively focusing on VoWiFi services to protect their beneficial voice business against the upsurge of OTT applications. VoWiFi services provide new business prospects for telecom operators; hence, assuring Quality of Experience (QoE) & Quality of Service (QoS) becomes critical. Therefore, service assurance solutions help to manage VoWi-Fi services for telecom operators.
- Impact of this driver is expected to be high during the forecast period. Adoption of service assurance solutions is increasing across the globe, owing to increasing demand for service assurance solutions in the telecom sector. This is expected to boost the global service assurance solutions market in the next few years.
High Cost Expected to Hamper the Service Assurance Solutions Market
- Deployment of service assurance solutions is costly and it entails high maintenance cost. It also requires huge investment and its network equipment and upgrading costs are also high. Therefore, many end-users still rely on traditional office systems that are not quite compatible to handle advanced network requirements.
- Therefore, high cost is expected to hamper the growth of the service assurance solutions market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Service Assurance Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global service assurance solutions market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global service assurance solutions market during the forecast period due to increasing in-house service assurance solutions. Europe is expected to follow North America in terms of share of the global service assurance solutions market from 2020 to 2030.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing cloud-based service assurance solutions, specifically among large-size enterprises, especially in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Service Assurance Solutions Market Include:
- Assurance Global Financial
- EXFO Inc.
- VIAVI Solutions Inc.
- Comarch SA
- Netrounds AB
- The Anritsu Corporation
Global Service Assurance Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Service Assurance Solutions Market, by Component
- Performance Management
- Fault and Event Management
- Intelligent Assurance and Analytics
- Quality and Service Management
- Consulting & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
Global Service Assurance Solutions Market, by Deployment
Global Service Assurance Solutions Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Global Service Assurance Solutions Market, by End-user
- Retail & E-commerce
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy & Utility
- Others (Education, etc.)
Global Service Assurance Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.