Global Serial Device Servers Market – Introduction
- Serial device Servers are specifically designed to support wired and wireless networking structures. They offer several operation methods to satisfy the user’s rigorous industrial automation requirements to ensure connection steadiness.
- Serial device Servers essentially acts as an interface among host computers running TCP/ Modbus and Modbus serial devices on an Ethernet network. Serial device Servers are utilized by various industries such as IT & telecommunication, energy & utility, healthcare, and BFSI.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increase in data center and cloud storage capacity and utilization driving the global serial device Servers market
- Growing internet penetration and ownership of multiple devices is leading to substantial growth in the utilization of cloud services including consumer cloud storage, also referred to as personal content lockers. At a relatively low cost, users can store and share videos, music, and photos through an easy-to-use interface.
- According to the Cisco Global Cloud Index Report 2016, storage capacity of data centers is likely to grow to 1,842 exabyte (EB) in 2020 from 382 EB in 2015, out of which 88% of capacity will be accounted for by the cloud. On the other hand, data stored in data centers is expected to rise from 171 EB in 2015 to 915 EB in 2020, at a CAGR of 40%. Therefore, cloud service providers and enterprise businesses would like to focus on Servers close to internet users who access the serial device servers for the best latencies and reaction times; this directly results in the building of more data centers near users.
- The amount of data generated is growing daily, ultimately increasing the need for storage space, which is the reason for the rising demand for storage devices such as serial device Servers worldwide. Therefore, increase in data center and cloud storage capacity and utilization is driving the global serial device Servers market.
Low awareness about benefits of serial device Servers among enterprises expected to significantly hamper the market
- Many enterprises, especially SMEs, have limited awareness about importance and need for serial device Servers. Serial device Servers required a proper network infrastructure to assure better Ethernet network reliability among organizations. Therefore, low awareness about the benefits of serial device Servers among enterprises is expected to significantly hamper the market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global serial device Servers market
- In terms of region, the global serial device Servers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global serial device Servers market during the forecast period due to introduction and increasing adoption of novel technologies such as Big Data and cloud, specifically in the U.S. and Canada. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for serial device Servers from 2019 to 2027, owing to upsurge in number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and start-ups, which is likely to help the growth of the serial device Servers market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global serial device Servers market during the forecast period due to continues growth & investment in IT specifically in China, India, Singapore, etc., which is expected to increase the adoption of serial device Servers in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- 3onedata Co., Ltd
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- ATOP Technologies
- Brainboxes Limited
- Digi International Inc.
- Lantronix, Inc.
- Moxa Inc.
- TNS Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Global Serial Device Servers Market: Research Scope
Global Serial Device Servers Market, by Port
- Less Than 2 Port
- 4 Port
- 8 Port
- 16 Port and above
Global Serial Device Servers Market, by Types
Global Serial Device Servers Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Utility
Global Serial Device Servers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.