Global Serial Device Servers Market – Introduction
- Serial device Servers are specifically designed to support wired and wireless networking structures. They offer several operation methods to satisfy the user’s rigorous industrial automation requirements to ensure connection steadiness.
- Serial device Servers essentially acts as an interface among host computers running TCP/ Modbus and Modbus serial devices on an Ethernet network. Serial device Servers are utilized by various industries such as IT & telecommunication, energy & utility, healthcare, and BFSI.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increase in data center and cloud storage capacity and utilization driving the global serial device Servers market
- Growing internet penetration and ownership of multiple devices is leading to substantial growth in the utilization of cloud services including consumer cloud storage, also referred to as personal content lockers. At a relatively low cost, users can store and share videos, music, and photos through an easy-to-use interface.
- According to the Cisco Global Cloud Index Report 2016, storage capacity of data centers is likely to grow to 1,842 exabyte (EB) in 2020 from 382 EB in 2015, out of which 88% of capacity will be accounted for by the cloud. On the other hand, data stored in data centers is expected to rise from 171 EB in 2015 to 915 EB in 2020, at a CAGR of 40%. Therefore, cloud service providers and enterprise businesses would like to focus on Servers close to internet users who access the serial device servers for the best latencies and reaction times; this directly results in the building of more data centers near users.
- The amount of data generated is growing daily, ultimately increasing the need for storage space, which is the reason for the rising demand for storage devices such as serial device Servers worldwide. Therefore, increase in data center and cloud storage capacity and utilization is driving the global serial device Servers market.
Low awareness about benefits of serial device Servers among enterprises expected to significantly hamper the market
- Many enterprises, especially SMEs, have limited awareness about importance and need for serial device Servers. Serial device Servers required a proper network infrastructure to assure better Ethernet network reliability among organizations. Therefore, low awareness about the benefits of serial device Servers among enterprises is expected to significantly hamper the market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global serial device Servers market
- In terms of region, the global serial device Servers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global serial device Servers market during the forecast period due to introduction and increasing adoption of novel technologies such as Big Data and cloud, specifically in the U.S. and Canada. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for serial device Servers from 2019 to 2027, owing to upsurge in number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and start-ups, which is likely to help the growth of the serial device Servers market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global serial device Servers market during the forecast period due to continues growth & investment in IT specifically in China, India, Singapore, etc., which is expected to increase the adoption of serial device Servers in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- 3onedata Co., Ltd
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- ATOP Technologies
- Brainboxes Limited
- Digi International Inc.
- Lantronix, Inc.
- Moxa Inc.
- TNS Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Global Serial Device Servers Market: Research Scope
Global Serial Device Servers Market, by Port
- Less Than 2 Port
- 4 Port
- 8 Port
- 16 Port and above
Global Serial Device Servers Market, by Types
Global Serial Device Servers Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Utility
Global Serial Device Servers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.