Self-storage Software: Introduction
- Self-storage software is used by facility managers to monitor facility access, keep track of occupied and vacant storage units, and automate invoicing. Self-storage software enables storage rental companies to manage facility and client information.
- Self-storage software provides real-time status of each storage unit, whether it is vacant, or is occupied and has overdue rental payments. Self-storage software integrates with numerous types of software and hardware to manage all types of self-storage operations.
- Some common integration software and hardware includes accounting software such as QuickBooks, gate control systems, credit card processors, and driver license scanners
- The global self-storage software market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increase in demand for self-storage software among end-users.
Global Self-storage Software Market: Dynamics
Global Self-storage Software Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growing need to efficiently manage complex supplier ecosystems is expected to boost the self-storage software market during the forecast period.
- Increasing growth in the e-commerce sector generates the need for warehousing services which is expected to boost the self-storage software market in the next few years.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based self-storage software is another major factor anticipated to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Self-storage software provides various features from one platform such as accepting tenant payments via ACH bank account transfers or credit cards, automatically send invoices via paper mail or email, and provide interactive facility maps for location tracking, etc. This in turn is projected to generate demand for self-storage software during the forecast period.
- Rise in demand to provide real-time storage unit availability to tenants and reserve units online and electronically collect signatures for facility contracts is projected to boost the market in the next few years.
- Demand for proper self-storage software systems to control and reduce supply chain disruptions is expected to boost the demand for self-storage software across the globe.
- Rise in demand to automate payment and application processes is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period
- However, high cost of self-storage software is expected to hamper the self-storage software market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Self-storage Software Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. However, adoption of collaborative software applications, security solutions, Big Data, and AI are expected to increase during the forecast period due to increasing social distancing rules. Different end-users are adopting self-storage software solutions to overcome supply chain risks which can be caused due to COVID-19.
- Self-storage software providers are launching new products with advanced functions to cope with social distancing regulations during COVID-19 pandemic. This in turn increases the demand for self-storage software and is projected to have a slightly positive impact on the global self-storage software market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Self-storage Software Market
- In terms of region, the global self-storage software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global self-storage software market in 2020, due to the presence of a large number of self-storage software companies and high adoption and deployment of cloud-based self-storage software solutions in the region. The U.S. is the key market due to extensive deployment of self-storage software solutions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The self-storage software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing digitalization and urbanization in China, Japan, and India.
Global Self-storage Software Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the self-storage software market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in this market. Vendors of self-storage software are focusing on inorganic growth strategies such as strategic collaborations, and merger and acquisition with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Self-storage Software Market Include:
- AndraTech Software
- Corrigo Incorporated (Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated)
- DOMICO Software
- Easy Storage Solutions
- Empower Software Technologies
- E-SoftSys LLC
- Madwire, LLC
- QuikStor Security & Software
- RADical Systems (UK) Ltd
- Self-Storage Pro Inc.
- Storable Group
- Syrasoft LLC
- The Storage Group
- Trackum Software
- U-Haul International Inc.
- Unit Trac
Global Self-storage Software Market: Research Scope
Global Self-storage Software Market, by Deployment
Global Self-storage Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Global Self-storage Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.