With growing number of mobile phone users every day and increasing network complexity, there is a rising demand for self organizing networks and optimization software to manage complex networks. As a result, future for SON and optimization software industry seems bright in the upcoming years. Implementation of 4G network resulted in network complexity, thus facilitating the need of effective technology to manage such complex networks. In anticipation of these issues, large operators have developed self organizing network technology to address these challenges.
Fourth generation (4G) of cellular communications is offering much greater bandwidth which is expected to stimulate the development, operation, and implementation of many new applications. Each of these applications will be unique in terms of bandwidth and performance needs. With the increase in network bandwidth, it will become much more complex to manage this network which will further facilitate the need for improved operations and OSS (operational support systems). Implementation of newer technology, called self organizing networks (SON) is serving as a key driver for improving operational support systems for 4G networks. Self organizing networks and optimization software market is expected to set up over time and grow positively in upcoming years.
Segmentation Based on Application
- Speech Coding
- Authentication and Network Security
- Application in 3G system
- Intermachine Communication
- Global Positioning System
This research report analyzes this market based on its market segments and major geographies. It is the comprehensive analysis of current market trends, industry growth drivers, market restraints, market structure, market numbers, and future predictions for upcoming years. It also includes analysis of recent technological developments, Porter’s five force model analysis, and company profiles of top market players. This report provides review of micro and macro factors significant from point of view of new entrants and existing market players along with detailed value chain analysis.
The major geographies studied under this research study are
- North America
- Rest of the World
Some of the key players dominating this market are Alcatel-Lucent, Ericson, Alcatel, Actix, Motorola, Huawei Son Solution, Nokia Siemens Networks Son Solution, Lte Solutions, 3gpp, Optimi, AirHop Communications, Eden Rock Communications, NSN, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments