Self-organizing Network Market: Introduction
- Accelerated developments and rising complexities in radio network technologies (such as those utilized for the enhancement of 4G and 5G networks) that are used for configuration, management, optimization, and planning, have to be automated to facilitate competence. At the moment, vendors are providing self-organizing networks that have the facility to provide optimal performance. Self-organizing networks are use-cases that perform network set up, comprising network governance, network planning, and network maintenance-related activities. Self-organizing networks also monitor their own performance and have the capability to optimize themselves in case of faults. Some of the major features of self-organizing networks consist of ANR (Automatic Neighbor Relations) management, automated inventory, self-testing, automated configuration of initial radio transmission parameters, and automated connectivity management.
Global Self-organizing Network Market: Dynamics
Global Self-organizing Network Market: Key Drivers
- The rising demand for well-organized network management systems and increasing demand for network-integrated smart devices across large enterprises, and small and medium enterprises is projected to drive the global self-organizing network market.
- Moreover, the growing adoption of virtual network infrastructure is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the self-organizing network market. Network faults and the consequent downtime is caused because of human errors, and can be eliminated by assimilating self-organizing network solutions. These factors are anticipated to fuel the global self-organizing network market during the forecast period.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Self-organizing Network Market
- In terms of region, the global self-organizing network market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The self-organizing network market in North America is considered to be the most prominent across all the regions. North America is projected to dominate the revenue generation on a global scale during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for proficient and high-range enterprise-grade IoT technology. North America consists of developed economies that are proficient in making large investments to pursue self-organizing network related research and development mainly in the U.S. and Canada.
- The APAC market is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate as compared to the other regions in the self-organizing network market. Key Asia Pacific economies such as China, India, and Japan, have recorded growing adoption of cutting-edge enterprise-level network infrastructure technologies. The increase in growth of web technologies, telecommunications, IoT, and data centers are the major factors driving the growth of the self-organizing network market in Asia Pacific.
Global Self-organizing Network Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Self-organizing Network Market
Providers of self-organizing network solutions are implementing development strategies to enhance their presence and consolidate their share in the market. Self-organizing network solution providers have adopted major growth strategies such as product launches, partnerships & acquisitions, and forming regional and global distribution networks in order to increase their presence in the market.
Key players operating in the global self-organizing network market include:
- Airhop Communications
- Airspan Networks, Inc.
- Amdocs, Inc.
- CCS Ltd.
- Cellwize Wireless Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Comarch SA
- Headai Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Nokia Corporation
- P.I. Works
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- RED Technologies
- Siemens AG
- Teoco Corporation
- Viavi Solutions, Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
Global Self-organizing Network Market: Research Scope
Global Self-organizing Network Market, by Component
Global Self-organizing Network Market, by Network Infrastructure
- Core Network
- Radio Access Network
Global Self-organizing Network Market, by Architecture
- Centralized Self-organizing Networks
- Distributed Self-organizing Networks
- Hybrid Self-organizing Networks
Global Self-organizing Network Market, by Network Technology
Global Self-organizing Network Market, by Application
- Speech Coding
- Authentication and Network Security
- Wireless Application Protocol
- Application in 3G System
- Intermachine Communication
- Global Positioning System
Global Self-organizing Network Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!