Global Self-adhesive Vinyl Films Market: Introduction
Self-adhesive Vinyl Films Market: Segmentation Overview
There are two major types of self-adhesive vinyl films: printable and non-printable. Self-adhesive vinyl films are translucent, transparent, and opaque. Based on formulating technology, Self-adhesive Vinyl Films can be made by casting or calendering. Under calendering, there are polymeric calendered films and monomeric calendered films. Calendared films are cheaper to make as compared to cast films due to the low energy cost and lack of casting cost. They are designed for short to medium term exposure applications. Casting is carried out for thinner films with less internal tension, potentially higher surface gloss, and formulation variables that can extend their exterior life. Retail branding, which covers signage, high-quality photo prints, and floor graphics, is the major potential self-adhesive vinyl films market.
Self-adhesive Vinyl Films Market: Overview
Lead free and heavy metal free inks are used to offer flexibility and durability and lead pigments are eliminated from all graphic film without degrading their performance. Manufacturers are constantly refining and improving the production process. This started with the development of base formulation, which improved film performance in terms of mechanical properties, durability and color consistency. Sensitive and intelligent control systems are used as parameters to enhance film quality. The manufacturing process and films are more consistent and uniform than before. Major properties of cast films such as durability, anti-shrinkage, and elasticity enable them be used in variety of applications and substrates.
Self-Adhesive Vinyl Films Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of region, the self-adhesive vinyl films market can be divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA and Latin America. Asia Pacific accounts for major share of the self-adhesive vinyl films market, followed by Europe. Asia Pacific and Europe are key regions for retail branding, which covers signage, high quality photo prints, and floor graphics. North America is also a key region of the self-adhesive vinyl films market.
Self-adhesive Vinyl Films Market: Key Players
Key players operating in the global self-adhesive vinyl films market include 3M, Avery dennison, Mactac, LG Hausys, Lintec, Hexis Graphics, Arlon Graphics, LLC, Metamark, FDC Graphics, KPMF, PVC Film Company, and Vinyl Wrap Co.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.