Selective Soldering Equipment Market: Introduction
- Selective soldering equipment is used for soldering the components of printed circuit boards. It is the process of flow soldering where the soldering method is done by through-hole technology and the electronic components are soldered on both the sides of the printed circuit board system. Selective soldering is done on the molded modules which may get damaged because of heat caused by wave soldering. Selective soldering is a cost effective method for mounting the electronic components on printed circuit boards. Various advantages of selective soldering over traditional hand soldering is expected to eventually boost the selective soldering equipment market. Increasing demand for printed circuit boards in the electronics industry is set to drive the selective soldering equipment market.
Rising Demand for Consumer Electronics to Drive the Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market
- Growth of the electronics sector due to advances in IOT and increasing demand for technologically advanced electronic products is likely to lead to increased usage of selective soldering equipment. Selective soldering equipment are cost effective and require less maintenance. They perform better and work efficiently compared to traditional manual soldering. Low cost of operation, easy processing, and affordable component parts are the major factors expected to drive the global selective soldering equipment market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing Technological Advancements to Create Better Opportunities for the Selective Soldering Equipment Market Globally
- Selective soldering equipment reduces manual and wave soldering cost. The highly flexible and accurate soldering process machines have gained popularity among customers. Selective soldering equipment targets the specific areas on the board for the soldering process. Manufacturers are focusing to improve the soldering techniques to cater to the rising demand for efficient and reliable soldering systems. Thus, product innovation and high-volume manufacturing machines are expected to create better opportunities in various application areas and industries such as aerospace and defense, network and communications, and automotive industry. Growing penetration of smartphones and expansion of the consumer electronics industry is expected to drive the global selective soldering equipment market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global selective soldering equipment market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes the country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America selective soldering equipment market country-level analysis includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America selective soldering equipment market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the selective soldering equipment market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to witness maximum demand for selective soldering equipment from 2019 to 2027 due to growth of the electronics industry.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global selective soldering equipment market are:
- JUKI CORPORATION
- Nordson Corporation
- EBSO GmbH
- RPS Automation
- Kurtz Holding GmbH & Co. Beteiligungs KG
- SEHO Systems GmbH
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- Japan Unix Co., Ltd.
- Seika Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Selective Soldering Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market, by Type
Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market, by Process
- Miniature Wave
- Selective Aperture Wave
- Others (Programmable robotic, Induction Soldering, etc.)
Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market, by Application
- Network & Communication
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace and Defense
- Others (Electrical works, etc.)
Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.