Selective Soldering Equipment Market: Introduction
- Selective soldering equipment is used for soldering the components of printed circuit boards. It is the process of flow soldering where the soldering method is done by through-hole technology and the electronic components are soldered on both the sides of the printed circuit board system. Selective soldering is done on the molded modules which may get damaged because of heat caused by wave soldering. Selective soldering is a cost effective method for mounting the electronic components on printed circuit boards. Various advantages of selective soldering over traditional hand soldering is expected to eventually boost the selective soldering equipment market. Increasing demand for printed circuit boards in the electronics industry is set to drive the selective soldering equipment market.
Rising Demand for Consumer Electronics to Drive the Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market
- Growth of the electronics sector due to advances in IOT and increasing demand for technologically advanced electronic products is likely to lead to increased usage of selective soldering equipment. Selective soldering equipment are cost effective and require less maintenance. They perform better and work efficiently compared to traditional manual soldering. Low cost of operation, easy processing, and affordable component parts are the major factors expected to drive the global selective soldering equipment market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing Technological Advancements to Create Better Opportunities for the Selective Soldering Equipment Market Globally
- Selective soldering equipment reduces manual and wave soldering cost. The highly flexible and accurate soldering process machines have gained popularity among customers. Selective soldering equipment targets the specific areas on the board for the soldering process. Manufacturers are focusing to improve the soldering techniques to cater to the rising demand for efficient and reliable soldering systems. Thus, product innovation and high-volume manufacturing machines are expected to create better opportunities in various application areas and industries such as aerospace and defense, network and communications, and automotive industry. Growing penetration of smartphones and expansion of the consumer electronics industry is expected to drive the global selective soldering equipment market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global selective soldering equipment market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes the country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America selective soldering equipment market country-level analysis includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America selective soldering equipment market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the selective soldering equipment market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to witness maximum demand for selective soldering equipment from 2019 to 2027 due to growth of the electronics industry.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global selective soldering equipment market are:
- JUKI CORPORATION
- Nordson Corporation
- EBSO GmbH
- RPS Automation
- Kurtz Holding GmbH & Co. Beteiligungs KG
- SEHO Systems GmbH
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- Japan Unix Co., Ltd.
- Seika Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Selective Soldering Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market, by Type
Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market, by Process
- Miniature Wave
- Selective Aperture Wave
- Others (Programmable robotic, Induction Soldering, etc.)
Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market, by Application
- Network & Communication
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace and Defense
- Others (Electrical works, etc.)
Global Selective Soldering Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.