System integration solution combine multiple systems which creates a comprehensive unified security solution. From highly complex facility to security system integration across multiple sites, security solution meets total security and integration needs. Integration of security systems with other systems require maximum operational control and more reliable and faster response based on information gained in real-time. Managing security from perimeter to interior, requires an integrated technology from homes, schools and hospitals to retail parks, city centers and office complexes. Similarly, exposure to vibration, equipment washdowns, extreme temperature and chemicals. Security systems are changing at an increasing pace and have become a standard information technology product running over a Wide Area Network (WAN) or a Local Area Network (LAN).
An integrated security solution reduces cost and provides a return on investment eliminating costly manual processes. Adopting an integrated security system bring upon many advantages in both commercial and security aspect of designing an integrated system. The major benefit is improved security whether the companies are in private or public sector. An integrated system includes the ability to view alarms from all systems and the ability to link intrusion events or access to video recordings. Other advantages that can be considered when combining separate systems to an integrated solution are access control, time & attendance monitoring, visitor management systems (VMS), lift control, CCTV Systems, intruder alarm systems, fire systems, building management system (BMS), car park management, external perimeter detection and logical security among others. Access control systems are typically identified to provide protection to both employees and property. Building management systems are responsible for controlling and monitoring the environment of a building. Major security types in cybersecurity include endpoint security, data security, network security, application security, risk & compliance management and disaster recovery.
It is important to consider the depth of integration while considering security trails on the integrated system. A completely integrated systems allows operator security checks to be created from one centralized point. Open integrated systems depend upon open system architecture to complete integration.
Important factors driving the growth of security system integration market are the increased network complexities, owing to third party application deployment, growing security needs for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Internet of Things trends. The major factor restraining the growth of security system integration is difficulty in expanding their businesses at a global scale. The businesses are restricted to the geographical presence only. On the other hand, Internet of Things (IoT) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) are creating new opportunities for the growth of security system integration market.
The global security system integration market is segmented on the basis of technology, end-user and region. In terms of technology, the market can be segmented into video surveillance, intrusion detection, access control, fire and life safety, network infrastructure, data communications, home automation, IP solutions and sound & mass notification. The security system integration market in terms of end-user is classified into power utilities, sports & entertainment, ports, manufacturing, residential, transportation, retail, commercial buildings and healthcare. The market segments in terms of geographical regions are North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East &Africa (MEA) and South America. North America is expected to dominate the security system integration market owing to high focus on innovation in the region owing to growing investment in research and development. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing segment driven by rapid digital transformation in the region.
Industry participants leading the security system integration market with the most significant developments are Cisco Systems, Inc., FireEye Inc., International Business Machine Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Innovative Solutions Co., HCL Technologies Limited, Anchor Technologies, Inc. among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.