Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication: Introduction
- Security assertion markup language authentication is a single sign-on (SSO) or login standard to log users into applications based on their sessions. Security assertion markup language is another way of logging into any application without using credentials.
- Security assertion markup language authentication is a highly flexible and powerful platform. It is an open platform which allows identity providers (IdP) to pass authorization credentials to service providers (SP). It uses the Extensible Markup Language (XML) to establish communication between identity providers and service providers.
- The global security assertion markup language authentication market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for security assertion markup language authentication from organizations.
Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market: Dynamics
Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Rise in demand from organizations to effectively manage large volumes of identities and to enhance operational efficiency are expected to boost the demand for security assertion markup language authentication across the globe
- Increasing demand to manage stringent regulatory compliances effectively is a major factor projected to boost the global security assertion markup language authentication market in the next few years.
- Growing demand from enterprises to provide consistent, enhanced, and unified identity security to employees and customers is estimated to propel the global security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication market during the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based security assertion markup language authentication solutions and services across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for security assertion markup language authentication.
- However, lack of awareness about identification standards is expected to hamper the security assertion markup language authentication market during the forecast period.
- In security assertion markup language authentication, a single point of failure affects the overall authentication process within organizations, which is the major factor projected to hinder the security assertion markup language market in the next few years.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe are resulting in economic slowdown. The impact of COVID-19 is being absorbed in each sector of the economy, including the global software industry. This in turn is projected to indirectly hinder the global security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication market in the next one year.
- Lack of industrial activity is expected to result in low cash flows, further impacting the funding of projects. However, COVID-19 has a small positive impact on the market owing to the increasing demand from organizations to provide secure authentication solutions such as online biometric single sign-on (SSO) for the new remote workforce model.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market
- In terms of region, the global security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication market in 2019, due to presence of well-established and technologically advanced players in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America, due to increasing instances of cyber-attacks, which is anticipated to boost the security assertion markup language market in the country.
- The security assertion markup language authentication market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing demand to protect endpoints, websites, and applications from unauthorized access in the region. China is a key market in Asia Pacific.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication market with strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in the global security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication market. Market players are gradually focusing on merger and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market
- Ariel Software Solutions
- Auth0® Inc.
- Amazon Web Services
- Thales Group (Gemalto)
- Zoho Corporation (ManageEngine)
- Microsoft Corporation
- miniOrange Inc.
- Okta, Inc
- OneLogin, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Ping Identity Corporation
- PistolStar, Inc. (PortalGuard)
- RCDevs SA
- SAASPASS Inc.
- SSO Easy
Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market: Research Scope
Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market, by Component
- Consulting & Training
- Support and Maintenance
Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market, by Deployment
Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market, by Industry
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- IT and Telecommunication
- Energy and Utilities
- Retail & E-commerce
- transportation & Logistics
- Other (Education, Travel & Tourism)
Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.