Security Advisory Services Market - Introduction
- Security advisory service providers offer advisory services to reduce risk, and implement strategies to provide security for the entire corporate operation
- Security advisory companies provide support services to their customers to address IT security issues related to various business processes
- Security advisory companies provide the advisory services along with security risk management, intelligent security operations, and infrastructure & endpoint security operations. Security advisory services suggest & implement operation strategies to enhance business security.
- Risk and compliance management advisory services cover cyber security and compliance security services required by businesses to protect enterprise data systems from cyber-attacks
- This end to end advisory service helps enterprises to build agile and rigorous data protection structures. Security advisory services are majorly used in IT and telecom, data center companies, and banking operations to provide security to their managed data post any business change or new strategy implementation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Security Advisory Services Market
- Increasing demand for strong security regulations and compliance requirements with periodic audits is expected to drive the security advisory services market. Enterprises are increasingly demanding cloud solutions to enhance the performance of process execution. Technological advancement in enterprise networks require security advisory services to enable the enterprises to meet security standards and policies. Security advisory services also enable enterprises to provide end to end security in all types of business operations, which in turn is estimated to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology and business strategies is anticipated to create business opportunity for security advisory service providers to maintain the security compliance in enterprises
High cost associated with security advisory services expected to hinder the market
- Companies are investing huge amounts on security solutions due to increasing number of cyber-attacks in the last few years. Small & medium size enterprises are unable to afford the security advisory services to maintain security standards. High cost associated with advisory services is one of the major retraining factors of the security advisory services market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Security advisory services market, Request for a Sample
North America to hold major share of the global security advisory services market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the security advisory services market due to increasing government regulations related to enterprise data security and growing investment in new technologies and network security in business processes majorly in IT sectors in the region
- Telecom, IT, and data service providing companies in North America are increasingly adopting security advisory services. Security advisory services are used to protect and improve the performance of enterprise network security and reduce cyber-attacks on enterprise database. This in turn is estimated to boost the demand for security advisory services during the forecast period.
- The security advisory services market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period, due to increasing IT companies and data centers in the region. Additionally, companies are expanding their geographical presence to capture more market share in Asia Pacific.
Key players operating in the global security advisory services market
- DXC Technology Company
DXC Technology Company is a global security advisory firm with presence in 70 countries worldwide. The company offers security advisory services to more than 6,000 public and private sector clients. The company offers analytics, consulting, application services, business process services, and services in enterprise security. It offers the security advisory services to healthcare, banking & capital market, consumer & retail, automotive, IT, and telecommunication industries.
- Dimension Data Holdings plc.
Dimension Data Holdings plc. was founded in 1983 with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa. It is a leading company offering information communication technology solutions. The company offers consulting services, cloud services, managed services, support services, and technical services to different industries around the globe. Dimension Data Holdings plc. operates across 47 countries with manpower of over 28,000.
Other key players operating in the global security advisory services market include Cisco Systems, Inc., KPMG International, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, and Rapid7, Inc.
Global Security Advisory Services Market: Research Scope
Global Security Advisory Services Market, by Service Type
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Risk
- Penetration Testing
- Compliance Management
- Others (CISCO Advisory and Support, Incident Response)
Global Security Advisory Services Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Security Advisory Services Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecom
- Military and Defense
- Energy and Power
- Others (Healthcare, Retail)
Global Security Advisory Services Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.