Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market
- A pump is a device that uses pressure or suction to raise or move fluids from one location to another. A centrifugal pump uses the principal of centrifugal force or action to create a force that raise or move a liquid, gas, etc from one place to a desired location. A mechanical seal is a very important part of a centrifugal pump and prevents leakage of the pumped liquid. A sealless centrifugal pump does not contain a mechanical seal. As mechanical seals wear and tear, it increases the operation cost of the centrifugal pump. Sealless centrifugal pumps, which do not have a mechanical seal, have lower operation cost compared to a centrifugal pump with seal.
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market: Dynamics
Rise in demand for centrifugal pumps in the U.S. increasing the sale of Sealless centrifugal pump
In the U.S., centrifugal pumps dominate the market and have a market share of approximately 90.0%. The rise in demand for sealless centrifugal pumps as compared to other pumps is due to a number of factors. Although the initial cost of a sealless centrifugal pump is more compared to centrifugal pump, the operation cost of the former is less. Sealless centrifugal pumps are best suited in process applications where concentrated liquid is used. Mechanical seal is a drawback of a centrifugal pump; this weakness is not found in a sealless centrifugal pump. All these factors are increasing the sale of sealless centrifugal pumps across the U.S. and other North American countries.
Rise in environmental awareness and maintenance and safety issues increasing the demand for Sealless pumps in chemical and municipal wastewater industry
Rising awareness about the need to reduce process-fluid leakage in the chemical industry and municipal wastewater industry is increasing the sale of Sealless centrifugal pumps. The most important aspect of a sealless centrifugal pump is that these pumps are chemically inert to the process fluids in chemical and wastewater treatment industries. These factors increase the demand for sealless pumps across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe expected to be prominent Sealless centrifugal pumps markets
- Geographically, the global sealless centrifugal pumps market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is broken down and analyzed at country-level, which includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Similarly, the sealless centrifugal pumps market in Europe can be bifurcated into country level, covering Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. The sealless centrifugal pumps market in Asia Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The analysis of the sealless centrifugal pumps market in Middle East & Africa includes South Africa, GCC countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The sealless centrifugal pumps market in South America can be divided into Brazil and Rest of South America.
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market: Competitive Landscape
The global sealless centrifugal pumps market consists of large, small, and medium sized players. Large market players operate in more than one country/ region. Competition is intense among global and regional players operating in the sealless centrifugal pumps market. A few key players operating in the market are:
- Magnatex Pumps, Inc.
- Sundyne, LLC
- Dover Corporation
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- DAC Worldwide
- The Gorman-Rupp Company
- Teikoku Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Dynaflow Engineering, Inc.
- CECO Environmental
- Precision engineering Co.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market, ask for a customized report
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market: Segmentation
The global office sealless centrifugal pumps market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- End-use Industry
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market, by Product Type
- Magnetic Drive Pumps (MDP)
- Canned Motor Pumps (CMP)
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Water and Wastewater
- Others (food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
The report on the global sealless centrifugal pumps market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on segments of the global sealless centrifugal pumps market across regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.