Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market
- A pump is a device that uses pressure or suction to raise or move fluids from one location to another. A centrifugal pump uses the principal of centrifugal force or action to create a force that raise or move a liquid, gas, etc from one place to a desired location. A mechanical seal is a very important part of a centrifugal pump and prevents leakage of the pumped liquid. A sealless centrifugal pump does not contain a mechanical seal. As mechanical seals wear and tear, it increases the operation cost of the centrifugal pump. Sealless centrifugal pumps, which do not have a mechanical seal, have lower operation cost compared to a centrifugal pump with seal.
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market: Dynamics
Rise in demand for centrifugal pumps in the U.S. increasing the sale of Sealless centrifugal pump
In the U.S., centrifugal pumps dominate the market and have a market share of approximately 90.0%. The rise in demand for sealless centrifugal pumps as compared to other pumps is due to a number of factors. Although the initial cost of a sealless centrifugal pump is more compared to centrifugal pump, the operation cost of the former is less. Sealless centrifugal pumps are best suited in process applications where concentrated liquid is used. Mechanical seal is a drawback of a centrifugal pump; this weakness is not found in a sealless centrifugal pump. All these factors are increasing the sale of sealless centrifugal pumps across the U.S. and other North American countries.
Rise in environmental awareness and maintenance and safety issues increasing the demand for Sealless pumps in chemical and municipal wastewater industry
Rising awareness about the need to reduce process-fluid leakage in the chemical industry and municipal wastewater industry is increasing the sale of Sealless centrifugal pumps. The most important aspect of a sealless centrifugal pump is that these pumps are chemically inert to the process fluids in chemical and wastewater treatment industries. These factors increase the demand for sealless pumps across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe expected to be prominent Sealless centrifugal pumps markets
- Geographically, the global sealless centrifugal pumps market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is broken down and analyzed at country-level, which includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Similarly, the sealless centrifugal pumps market in Europe can be bifurcated into country level, covering Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. The sealless centrifugal pumps market in Asia Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The analysis of the sealless centrifugal pumps market in Middle East & Africa includes South Africa, GCC countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The sealless centrifugal pumps market in South America can be divided into Brazil and Rest of South America.
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market: Competitive Landscape
The global sealless centrifugal pumps market consists of large, small, and medium sized players. Large market players operate in more than one country/ region. Competition is intense among global and regional players operating in the sealless centrifugal pumps market. A few key players operating in the market are:
- Magnatex Pumps, Inc.
- Sundyne, LLC
- Dover Corporation
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- DAC Worldwide
- The Gorman-Rupp Company
- Teikoku Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Dynaflow Engineering, Inc.
- CECO Environmental
- Precision engineering Co.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market, ask for a customized report
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market: Segmentation
The global office sealless centrifugal pumps market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- End-use Industry
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market, by Product Type
- Magnetic Drive Pumps (MDP)
- Canned Motor Pumps (CMP)
Global Sealless Centrifugal Pumps Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Water and Wastewater
- Others (food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
The report on the global sealless centrifugal pumps market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on segments of the global sealless centrifugal pumps market across regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.