Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories: Introduction
- Scuba & snorkeling accessories are utility products used by underwater divers to make the process of diving easier for many purposes such as research and development, leisure diving, defense, and so on. Underwater breathing apparatus, bouncy management devices, diving suits, and other items are required for diving.
Key Drivers of the Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market
- The increase in industrial and building activities, as well as disposable income and developments in coastal tourism are all factors contributing to the growth of the scuba & snorkeling accessories market. The worldwide tourism business has been considerably impacted by government initiatives for the development and promotion of travel and tourism, as well as the arrival of low-cost airlines.
Demand from Tourism Business to Create New Market Opportunities
- Expansion of the global tourism business has a significant impact on the economic development of diverse destinations, particularly mass tourist destinations such as coastal regions. Many people choose to visit coastal regions of the world, especially during the winter months. Coastal visitors are highly interested in places that match the three S criteria: sea, sand, and sun. These factors are expected to create new opportunities in the scuba & snorkeling accessories market.
Numerous Mishaps to Restrict Market Growth
- Numerous diving mishaps in recent years, as well as a lack of platforms for diving have slowed the expansion of the scuba & snorkeling accessories market. Furthermore, the scuba & snorkeling accessories market is restricted to three application areas: defence, commercial, and civil, and cannot be covered by numerous platforms.
North America the Dominant Market for Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories
- As more people want to enhance their seaside vacations, the diving equipment business is growing in popularity around the world. The best diving spots are usually found around the coast, where the water is warm. In addition, increased diving activity is expected in coastal areas with abundant coral reefs.
- The scuba & snorkeling accessories market in the United States is the most dominant, while diving equipment in Australia is one of the major markets in the Asia Pacific region. However, diving activities have increased in ASEAN countries such as Indonesia, the Philippines, and Thailand.
Key Players Operating in the Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market
The global scuba & snorkeling accessories market is fragmented in nature. Large number of small and medium size companies are present in developing countries including China, India, Brazil, and South Africa.
Some of the key players operating in the global scuba & snorkeling accessories market are listed below:
- American Underwater Products, Inc.
- Aqua Lung International
- Johnson Outdoors Inc.
- Mares S.p.A
- Poseidon Diving System AB
- Cressi Sub s.p.a
- AQUATEC - DUTON INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Dive Rite
Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market: Research Scope
Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market, by Type
- Cylinders and Propulsion Vehicle
- Decompression Chamber
- Exposure Suits
Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market, by Price
Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the global scuba & snorkeling accessories market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.