Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories: Introduction
- Scuba & snorkeling accessories are utility products used by underwater divers to make the process of diving easier for many purposes such as research and development, leisure diving, defense, and so on. Underwater breathing apparatus, bouncy management devices, diving suits, and other items are required for diving.
Key Drivers of the Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market
- The increase in industrial and building activities, as well as disposable income and developments in coastal tourism are all factors contributing to the growth of the scuba & snorkeling accessories market. The worldwide tourism business has been considerably impacted by government initiatives for the development and promotion of travel and tourism, as well as the arrival of low-cost airlines.
Demand from Tourism Business to Create New Market Opportunities
- Expansion of the global tourism business has a significant impact on the economic development of diverse destinations, particularly mass tourist destinations such as coastal regions. Many people choose to visit coastal regions of the world, especially during the winter months. Coastal visitors are highly interested in places that match the three S criteria: sea, sand, and sun. These factors are expected to create new opportunities in the scuba & snorkeling accessories market.
Numerous Mishaps to Restrict Market Growth
- Numerous diving mishaps in recent years, as well as a lack of platforms for diving have slowed the expansion of the scuba & snorkeling accessories market. Furthermore, the scuba & snorkeling accessories market is restricted to three application areas: defence, commercial, and civil, and cannot be covered by numerous platforms.
North America the Dominant Market for Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories
- As more people want to enhance their seaside vacations, the diving equipment business is growing in popularity around the world. The best diving spots are usually found around the coast, where the water is warm. In addition, increased diving activity is expected in coastal areas with abundant coral reefs.
- The scuba & snorkeling accessories market in the United States is the most dominant, while diving equipment in Australia is one of the major markets in the Asia Pacific region. However, diving activities have increased in ASEAN countries such as Indonesia, the Philippines, and Thailand.
Key Players Operating in the Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market
The global scuba & snorkeling accessories market is fragmented in nature. Large number of small and medium size companies are present in developing countries including China, India, Brazil, and South Africa.
Some of the key players operating in the global scuba & snorkeling accessories market are listed below:
- American Underwater Products, Inc.
- Aqua Lung International
- Johnson Outdoors Inc.
- Mares S.p.A
- Poseidon Diving System AB
- Cressi Sub s.p.a
- AQUATEC - DUTON INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Dive Rite
Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market: Research Scope
Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market, by Type
- Cylinders and Propulsion Vehicle
- Decompression Chamber
- Exposure Suits
Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market, by Price
Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Global Scuba & Snorkeling Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the global scuba & snorkeling accessories market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!