Sauna Heaters Market: Introduction
- A sauna is a timber-lined room also known as sudatory, which is heated in order to heat the body of the person inside it. It provides experience of dry or heat sessions. Saunas are mainly found in health clubs, community centers, or local gyms. The main part of any sauna is a heater which has a specific design to produce high temperature at constant rate. Production of heat and steam are the two main functions of sauna heaters. The most common sauna heaters are electric heaters.
- Sauna heater provides comforting heat and plenty of steam by adding water on the sauna rocks. Most sauna heaters are dry; traditional steam sauna needs some water every 2 to 6 minutes for steam production and to maintain humidity level according to the consumer’s preference. Benefits of sauna use include removal of toxins through sweating, and increased blood flow to the skin surface for blood circulation.
Key Drivers of the Global Sauna Heaters Market
- Saunas are increasingly becoming popular across the globe not just in spas and gyms, but also in people’s homes. The driving factors of the sauna heater market are growing awareness of saunas and sauna bathing, increasing usage of saunas in new residential construction, and growth in commercial use.
- The sauna and spa market is showing significant growth in recent years which is also an encouraging factor for the sauna heaters market. An increasing number of spas in developing countries also supports the growth of the sauna heaters market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global sauna heaters market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the sauna heaters market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the sauna heaters market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America sauna heaters market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Currently, North America dominates the global market and is likely to continue its dominance in the coming years as well. However, the market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period, as emerging regions such as India and China are the foremost consumers of sauna heaters.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the sauna heaters market are estimated to witness rising demand for sauna heaters during the forecast period, owing to the launch of latest sauna heaters that are expected to prompt customers to spend more on them. Manufacturers are focusing on the strategies of acquisitions, expansions, and collaborations with startup companies to gain significant share of the market. Additionally, manufacturers emphasize on driving consumer engagement by investing in product marketing, and in-store and online experience.
In May 2018, HUUM was the first company in Estonia to manufacture award winning electrical sauna heaters and remote controls. The technology in these sauna heaters activates the heater through the mobile phone.
A few of the key players operating in the global sauna heaters market are:
- Almost Heaven Saunas
- EOS Saunatechnik GmbH
- Finlandia Sauna Products, Inc.,
- Harvia Oy
- Helo Group Ltd.
- KLAFS GmbH & Co. KG
- Polar Sauna
- SAWO, Inc.
- Tylö AB
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Sauna Heaters Market, ask for a customized report
Global Sauna Heaters Market: Research Scope
Global Sauna Heaters Market, by Power Source
- Oil & Gas
- Wood Burning
- Infrared Emitters
- Others (Carbon-Fiber, Ceramic Heaters, etc.)
Global Sauna Heaters Market, by Type
- Lean with Wall
Global Sauna Heaters Market, by Application
Global Sauna Heaters Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Sauna Heaters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.