Global Satellite GPS Receivers Market – Introduction
- Satellite GPS receiver is a tool that is used for navigation purposes. It uses a portable radio receiver to pick up the speed of light from orbit satellites. NAVSTAR GPS is a highly popular satellite navigation system used by the U.S. Government. It is operated by the U.S. Air Force. The global navigation satellite system provides geo-location and time information to GPS receivers anywhere in the world.
- Satellite GPS does not require a user to transfer any data. It works independently, irrespective of any telephonic or Internet reception. However, the use of internet can enhance the usage of the GPS navigation system. Satellite navigation system is freely accessible to anyone who has a GPS receiver.
- GPS is becoming more advanced and providing highly accurate results due to technological developments. For instance, GPS provided five-meter (16 feet) accuracy in 2000. However, the latest technology advancement has developed the L5 band, which provides 30 centimeters or 11.8 inches accuracy. Various types of advanced satellite GPS are available in the market. These include Explorer GPS Receiver, Monarch-M Receiver, Sentinel M-Code GPS Receiver, and Viceroy GPS Receiver.
- Satellite GPS is primarily used by the military to map routes with precision in order to coordinate operations and weapons targeting. However, GPS has certain vulnerabilities which includes jamming and spoofing. Jamming means blocking or interfering with the GPS signal and combine with the white noise. Spoofing refers to duplication of the GPS signal and sending false information to GPS receiver. It is difficult to overcome from spoofing, due to availability of commercial hardware and open source software which can be easily found on the Internet.
- North America is expected to be a prominent region of the global satellite GPS receivers market due to the presence of developed infrastructure facilities and availability of advanced technologies in the region. The satellite GPS receivers market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand due to technological advancements and government initiatives in the space industry in the region.
Satellite GPS Receivers Market – Dynamics
Rise in Usage of Innovative and Resilient Components
- Led by technological advancements, vendors of satellite GPS receivers are increasingly focusing on developing highly resilient components such as power amplifiers, receivers, and waveform generators. For instance, jamming can be overcome by strong transmitted signal strength and smart GPS receiver antennas, which can differentiate between an authentic signal and noise. These developments are anticipated to boost the demand for satellite GPS receivers.
Increase in Data Security Concerns
- As the technology are developing, vulnerabilities are also coming with that such as there are lots of software and hardware available in the market which can manipulate GPS receiver data. This is projected to hamper the satellite GPS receivers market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Satellite GPS Receivers Market – Competition Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Satellite GPS Receivers Market”
Key Players Operating in Global Satellite GPS Receivers Market
- General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc.
- NVS Navigation Technologies Ltd.
- Hexagon AB
- Broadcom Inc.
- Trimble Inc.
- TomTom International BV
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Mio Technology Corporation
Satellite GPS Receivers Market: Regional Overview
- North America is expected to be the major region of the global satellite GPS receivers market in the near future, due to the availability of advanced technologies in the region. Majority of the leading vendors of satellite GPS receivers have strong presence in North America. The satellite GPS receivers market in Asia Pacific and Europe is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years, due to the increase in investments in research and development activities in the space industry and adoption of advanced technologies.
Global Satellite GPS Receivers Market: Research Scope
Global Satellite GPS Receivers Market, by Frequency Band Type
- L1 Band
- L2 Band
- L5 Band
Global Satellite GPS Receivers Market, by Application
- Surveying & Mapping
- Public Safety & Disaster Relief
- Military & Defense
Global Satellite GPS Receivers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- GPS Receiver Market
- Global Positioning Systems Market
- Global GNSS Simulators Market
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.