Sanitizer Spray Market: An Overview
Sanitizer spray is a chemical agent used to destroy or reduce the concentration of pathogens such as viruses, fungi, and bacteria. The sanitizer spray has various applications such as hand sanitizer spray and air sanitizer spray; they can also be used on hard and soft surfaces and fabrics. Sanitizer sprays are highly effective as they are easy to use, can be refilled, also can be carried and used anywhere. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), alcohol-based sanitizer sprays with more than 60% alcohol are more effective on COVID-19 than non-alcohol based spray sanitizers for infection prevention.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, hygiene has become an utmost important factor, and people are adopting a healthy lifestyle and paying attention to sanitation. In addition, the ongoing research on the coronavirus demonstrates that it can stay active on the surfaces for a long time. Hence, it is crucial to sanitize frequently to reduce the risk of contracting the virus. Frequent sanitation is expected to increase the demand for sanitizer spray in the market.
Sanitizer Spray Market: Dynamics
Sanitization is extremely important in the pandemic and is leading to re-purchase of sanitizer sprays. Proper sanitization helps to disrupt the transmission chain of the virus. A research study published in International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health concluded that sanitizer spray containing 62%-95% of alcohol has the ability to inactivate the virus. World Health Organization (WHO), governments and many other public welfare and health organizations around the world are spreading awareness about the precautionary measures to be adopted during the pandemic and the proper usage of sanitizer sprays to avoid getting infected.
Many manufacturers are innovating sanitizer sprays; for instance, some manufacturers have introduced mildly-scented sanitizer sprays. The ingredients of the fragrance used in these sanitizers are approved and certified by the International Fragrance Association (IFRA). Manufacturers are also offering organic and herbal sanitizer spray with better spray nozzles and bottle designs in the market.
Sanitizer spray are effectively used in hospitals, public places, offices, shops, malls, hotels and restaurants, educational institutes and even in the households to reduce the risk of virus transmission. There has been a great surge in demand for sanitizer sprays leading to a shortage in supply. In order to maintain the demand-supply balance, the government and the administrative authorities in various countries have given necessary permission on account of licensing and storing the sanitizers also encouraging manufacturers to enhance the production capacity. This will enable manufacturers to sell sanitizer sprays at affordable costs to the customers. Online stores, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and medical stores are promoting the usage of branded and private-labeled sanitizer sprays to cater the consumer requirements. This has led to the rise in personal care and health factors shaping the demand for sanitizer sprays in the market.
Sanitizer Spray Market: Segmentation
Sanitizer spray market can be segmented by nature, capacity, distribution channel, and end user.
By Nature, sanitizer spray market can be segmented as
By Capacity, sanitizer spray market can be segmented as
- Up to 50 ml
- 51 – 200 ml
- 201 – 500 ml
- Above 500 ml
By Distribution Channel, sanitizer spray market can be segmented as
- Medical Stores
By End User, sanitizer spray market can be segmented as
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Research Labs and Diagnostic Centres
- Educational Institutes
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Household Purposes
Sanitizer Spray Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow immensely due to a shift in consumer behaviour towards personal care, health, and hygiene after the pandemic. In addition, the rise in the purchasing power of the consumers, and the government policies towards sanitization and hygiene have reflected a potential growth of sanitizer spray in the Asia Pacific region.
North America has the most significant global market share in sanitizer sprays due to the health and hygiene practices adopted by the people and the rising usage of sanitizing products in hospitals, public places, offices, malls, hotels, and restaurants. In addition, presence of large market players and new product development by the manufacturers shows a potential growth in North America.
Sanitizer Spray Market: Key Players
Key players in the sanitizer spray market are,
- GOJO Industries, Inc.
- JCK Global Spray Tech Private Limited.
- The Clorox Company
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Ineos Group Ltd.
- CleanWell, LLC.
- The Honest Company, Inc.
- Elyptol Inc.
- EO Products.
- Cleenol Group Ltd.
The report on sanitizer spray market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on sanitizer spray market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Asia
- East Asia
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing sanitizer spray market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth sanitizer spray market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the sanitizer spray market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.