Sand Blasting Machine Market: Introduction
- A sand blasting machine is also called abrasive blasting machine and is broadly used in the sandblasting process. The process of sandblasting comprises the vigorous propelling of abrasive material alongside a surface under high pressure to eliminate surface contaminants, smoothen a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or contour a surface. These equipment can be used on a surface of concrete, wood, fiberglass, plastic, and metals such as steel, aluminum, and cast iron.
Key Drivers of the Global Sand Blasting Machine Market
- Ongoing development of metropolitan areas and construction industry across different regions is anticipated to drive demand for sand blasting machines. Rapid industrialization, growth in urbanization, and strong government investment in infrastructure developments are driving the expansion of the construction industry. Further, key construction companies are increasingly investing in improved building materials and technology for their commercial and residential projects.
- Major manufacturers are capitalizing on strategic partnerships to expand their capabilities in terms of new product development and technology improvement. Thus, frequent launch of new products coupled with strong research & development activities are anticipated to drive the future growth of the sand blasting machine market. The innovation of key companies is mainly focused on improved cost efficiency, and improved productivity & reliability of the products.
Opportunities in the Global Sand Blasting Machine Market
- Expansion of potential end-use industries including petrochemicals, marine, and construction is anticipated to offer lucrative growth opportunities to sand blasting machine manufacturers during the forecast period. The evolving trend of modular buildings involves specialized machines and equipment to meet the changing consumer requirements in terms of housing projects.
Asia Pacific to Become a Major Market for Sand Blasting Machine by 2030
- By geography, the global sand blasting machine market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis of the sand blasting machine market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the sand blasting machine market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America sand blasting machine market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Rapid urbanization has increased construction activities across developing countries of Asia Pacific. For instance, 50% of the demand for construction activities in India comes from the infrastructure sector, while the rest comes from industrial activities, residential and commercial development etc. Furthermore, different governments in the region have initiated numerous measures to boost the urban infrastructure.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers are heavily spending on R&D to launch advanced machines and equipment for surface preparation. Most companies are focused on new product launches, technological advancement, regional expansion, and mergers & acquisition to strengthen their global footprint. Strategic partnerships with distributors and dealers allows companies to cater to customers across untapped markets.
For instance, in February 2019, Sinto America, Inc. acquired FROHN North America, Inc. as part of its surface treatment division.
Some of the major companies identified in the global sand blasting machine market are:
- Sandblast Equipment
- Sinto Group
- Airblast B.V.
- Torbo ENGINEERING KEIZERS GmbH
- Tip Plus Corp
- Clemco Industries Corp.
- Midwest Finishing Systems
- Ningbo Qianfeng Machinery Company
- Trinity Tool Company
- Standard Tools and Equipment
- Vixen Surface Treatments
- PAUL AUER
- La SCV System
- JetSystem Group
- Burwell Technologies
Global Sand Blasting Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Sand Blasting Machine Market, by Type
- Cabinet Type
- Others (Special Purpose Machines, etc.)
Global Sand Blasting Machine Market, by Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Aerospace, etc.)
Global Sand Blasting Machine Market, by Capacity
- < 200 Kg
- 200-500 Kg
- > 500 Kg
Global Sand Blasting Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Sand Blasting Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global sand blasting machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.