Global Safety Coated Bottles Market – Introduction
- Safety coating used in bottles is the outer covering of the bottles covered with plastisol coating that protects the bottle from UV rays; plastisol is a PVC-type coating. PVC is polyvinyl chloride, commonly produced globally in the form of synthetic plastic polymer. Plastisol is essentially a liquid but when heated it turns into a rubber like barrier which is more flexible and protects bottles from breakage. The safety coating on the bottles protects the bottles from getting affected by pressure and even if the bottle breaks, the plastisol enables the substance in the bottle to get disposed off properly. The plastisol holds the fluid in the bottle for long. Safety coated bottles are easy to grip and harder to break. More volatile products can be stored in safety coated bottles. Safety coated bottles are used for packaging chemicals such as acids, in laboratory applications, food packaging containers, in the oil & gas industry, and shipping industry.
Increased usage of glassware in labs
- It is difficult to handle glassware in laboratories containing hazardous substances such as alkaline, acids, bases, gases, and other dangerous spills due to the propensity of glassware to break, unlike plastic and copper bottles. Safety coating of plastic provided on glass protects the glass container from chemical resistance of materials like alkaline as glass is susceptible to chemicals. The plastisol lining provided on the outer covering of glass helps to hold the glass properly and the jar or round bottles do not slip away from the hands of lab personnel, thus providing a grip on the bottles. Safety increases substantially while using safety coated materials in a lab set-up. Use of protective coating has enabled people to use toxic substances carefully to carry out tasks such as testing, and performing lab experiments at faster speed. These factors have increased the sales of safety coated bottles globally.
Safety coating used for storing hot beverages and for shipping products driving demand
- Safety coating is used in glass bottles and containers that are used for hot beverages such as coffee decanters which are subject to intermittent heating and cooling during use. Coffee decanters used at restaurants is likely to break multiple times as the decanter is subject to excessive rough handling. This has led to increase in demand for safety coated bottles for filling hot liquid, as hands get burnt sometimes if the liquid is hot and needs to be poured quickly. Another factor driving the safety coated bottles market is the shipping industry. In the shipping industry, volatile products such as petroleum fuel and products based on ether, alcohol, etc. are transported from one port to another, which requires safety in order to carry large tons of products. The plastisol coating provides safety while filling, handling, and shipping materials that are industrial solvents which include hazardous chemicals such as sulfuric acid, and ethers. This factor also has extensively impacted the growth of the safety coated bottles market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Safety Coated Bottles Market, Request for a Sample
North America Considered the Largest Market for Safety Coated Bottles
- Geographically, the global safety coated bottles market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global safety coated bottles market in 2019. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to the rise in awareness among people to practice safety measures at home, in medical institutions, in the pharmaceutical industry, and during extensive scientific research conducted at laboratories in countries such as the U.S., Mexico, Germany, and France, which is projected to surge the sales of safety coated bottles in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period. The increase in number of research institutions, increase in laboratories in educational institutions, and more focus on health, hygiene, and safety of individuals, etc. is projected to surge the demand for safety coated bottles in developing nations such as India, China, and Japan.
Key Players Operating in the Safety Coated Bottles Market
Players in the safety coated bottles market face tough competition. Major companies such as Corning, Qorpak, BrandTech Scientific, and Merck, are focusing on innovative and technologically advanced products by investing heavily in research and development. Companies are concentrating on manufacturing safety coated bottles that are more safe, durable, and resistant to breakage. Some of the key players operating in the global safety coated bottles market include:
- BrandTech Scientific
- CL Smith
- Karter Scientific Labware Manufacturing
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Safety Coated Bottles Market – Research Scope
Global Safety Coated Bottles Market, by Product Type
- Chemistry Glassware
- Reservoir Bottles
- Others (Carboys)
Global Safety Coated Bottles Market, by Volume
- Less Than 500ml
- More Than 1000ml
Global Safety Coated Bottles Market, by Application
- Others (Medical)
Global Safety Coated Bottles Market, by Price Category
Global Safety Coated Bottles Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Safety Coated Bottles Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.