Global Saddle Stitching Machine Market – Introduction
- Saddle stitching machine is a sewing machine used for overcast stitch. Saddle stitch is sewn on a pocket, collar, hem, cuff, or any other visible outer side. It is used for a wide range of applications that require narrower to wider stich widths.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted the sale of saddle stitching machines in the year 2020 as most countries are in the phase of lockdown and manufacturing facilities were shut. Slowdown in the textile industry in China, India, Bangladesh, and South Korea etc. is anticipated to decrease the sale of saddle stitching machines in the near future. However, federal governments have initiated special measures to help ameliorate the conditions in the textile sector due to the pandemic and to boost production, marketing, and job opportunities in the sector.
Rapid increase in usage of saddle stitching machines for various applications such as upholstery and home furnishing
- Rapid increase in usage of saddle stitching machines in manufacturing fashion clothing or apparel is one of the significant factors anticipated to be a driving factor for the market. Saddle stitching machines are used to produce apparel such as shirts, blouses, jackets, knits, and apparel & non-textile products made from leather etc. Rapid increase in demand for saddle stitching machines especially in developing countries of Asia Pacific is projected to propel the market during the forecast period.
Rise in sale of saddle stitching machines through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites
- Rising trend of selling saddle stitching machines and other exclusive range of sewing machines through online modes of distribution especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and other regional e-commerce sites across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of saddle stitching machines in the near future. Manufacturers and suppliers also provide discounts and exclusive offers and schemes to drive the sale of saddle stitching machines on e-commerce websites etc.
Asia Pacific Considered the Largest Market for Saddle Stitching Machines
- Geographically, the global saddle stitching machine market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is the prominent saddle stitching machine market and the market in the region is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecasted timeline due to rapid increase in number of production facilities, and evolution in the textile industry. This is projected to drive the demand for saddle stitching machines in China, India, Korea, Japan, Bangladesh, and other Southeast Asian countries.
- The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to advancement in terms of technology, and rise in demand for saddle stitching machines in the home textiles and upholstery sector in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany etc., which is projected to increase the sales of saddle stitching machines during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Saddle Stitching Machine Market
Prominent saddle stitching machine companies are estimated to experience healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Brother, JUKI Corporation, Seiko Sewing Machine Co., Ltd, and Singer Corporation are producing saddle stitching machines with the latest technology and planning to launch more innovative saddle stitching machines in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global saddle stitching machine market include:
- DEMA Sewing Machine Co., LLC
- JUKI Corporation
- OMAC S.R.L
- Seiko Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- Singer Corporation
Global Saddle Stitching Machine Market – Research Scope
Global Saddle Stitching Machine Market, by Type
Global Saddle Stitching Machine Market, by Stitching Speed
- Below 1500 stitches per minute
- 1500 – 3000 stitches per minute
- Above 3000 stitches per minute
Global Saddle Stitching Machine Market, by Price Category
Global Saddle Stitching Machine Market, by Application
- Home Textiles
Global Saddle Stitching Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Saddle Stitching Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!