Rubbing Bricks Market: Introduction
- Rubbing bricks, also known as dressing stones, are generally used in applications such as rubbing floors, cleaning and scouring castings, rubbing down concrete, and removing mold marks
- Commercially available rubbing bricks are of two types: hand rubbing bricks and floor rubbing bricks. Rubbing bricks are generally used for dressing down concrete, bricks, and tiles. Rubbing bricks are generally made of silicone carbide and help eliminate irregularities present on the building surface.
- Rubbing bricks is of different sizes and shapes. They can be cut into various shapes. Rubbing bricks are usually installed with vary narrow joints and are often used to manufacture gauged brick arches.
- Concrete rubbing brick, one of the highly used rubbing bricks, can help remove stains, spots, and rough patches in a concrete slab. Similar to sand paper, the grit in the rub brick rubs away the top layer of the concrete surface, leaving behind a smooth and clean surface.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Rubbing Bricks Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Rise in Demand from Building & Construction Sector
- Demand for rubbing bricks is primarily driven by their increase in demand from the residential sector for renovation activities across the globe. Rise in demand for abrasives for heavy-duty applications, such as rubbing floors and cleaning castings, is anticipated to propel the demand for rubbing bricks.
- Need for dressing down and removal of irregularities and marks from concrete and requirement of clean bricks for use in construction are likely to enhance the demand for rubbing bricks during the forecast period
- Economic growth and rapid urbanization in developing economies are anticipated to fuel the demand for rubbing bricks in the near future
- Technological advancements and increase in product innovations are projected to propel the rubbing bricks market. Substantial investments in infrastructure development by growing economies of Asia Pacific and Latin America regions are likely to augment the growth of the rubbing bricks market in these regions during the forecast period.
Poor Market Penetration to Hamper Global Rubbing Bricks Market
- Poor penetration of rubbing bricks market in emerging economies is likely to hamper the rubbing bricks market during the forecast period.
- Lack of awareness about the availability of rubbing bricks in the market is mainly due to poor market penetration, which is likely to restrain the rubbing bricks market growth
- Continuous use of rubbing bricks on building surfaces results in the formation of cracks and it is likely to hamper the demand for rubbing bricks in the near future
Rubbing Bricks Market in Asia Pacific to Grow at a Significant Rate
- In terms of region, the global rubbing bricks market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Rapid urbanization is fueling the global rubbing bricks market. Asia Pacific accounts for a significant share of the global rubbing bricks market. The region is a rapidly expanding market for rubbing bricks. Increase in construction and renovation activities, especially in China and India are driving the rubbing bricks market in Asia Pacific.
- North America, especially the U.S., is a major market for rubbing bricks, owing to the rise in renovation activities in the region
- Consumer preference for new architectural designs is likely to propel the demand for rubbing bricks in the near future. Germany and countries in Eastern Europe contribute significantly to the rubbing bricks market in Europe.
- The rubbing bricks market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is expected to register significant growth during the forecast period due to recent economic growth and rise in investments in construction projects in these regions
- Manufacturers across the globe are adopting new technologies to develop rubbing bricks for use in heavy equipment applications
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Rubbing Bricks Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global Rubbing Bricks Market
The global rubbing bricks market is moderately concentrated, with top manufacturers accounting for a major market share. Prominent players operating in the global rubbing bricks market are entering into partnerships to develop rubbing bricks that can be used in building & construction application.
Key players operating in the global rubbing bricks market are:
- Norton Abrasives
- Kraft Tool Co
- LAMBS BRICKS & STONE
- MASONS MORTAR
- PRONET Abrasives
Global Rubbing Bricks Market: Research Scope
Global Rubbing Bricks Market, by Product Type
- Hand Rubbing Bricks
- Floor Rubbing Bricks
Global Rubbing Bricks Market, by Application
- Floor Tiles
Global Rubbing Bricks Market, by End-user
- New Construction
Global Rubbing Bricks Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.