Rubber Expansion Joints Market: Introduction
- Rubber expansion joints are manufactured from natural and synthetic rubber which are used as a flexible connector to relive the stress between piping systems due to thermal changes. They are also called as rubber bellows or rubber flexible joints. Rubber expansion joints absorb the noise and reduce the vibration caused by rotating equipment. Rubber expansion joints are used between equipment such as diesel engines, condensers, cooling water pumps, chillers, and pipelined systems. These joints are manufactured from different qualities of rubber such as butyl rubber, acrylonitrile butadiene rubber, chloroprene rubber, and silicone rubber. The growth of manufacturing industries, and the oil & gas sector is expected to boost the demand for rubber expansion joints in the near future.
Growing Waterworks Industry to Drive the Global Rubber Expansion Joints Market
- Growth of the waterworks sector (sewage system, marine industry, water pipeline systems, etc.) is likely to lead to increased usage of rubber expansion joints. Rubber expansion joints absorb the movements, and relieves the system strain caused by thermal changes such as pumping surges, by significantly increasing the service life of the pipework. Rubber expansion joints are available in single arch type and multiple arch type. Moreover, its use in other industries such as steel plants, industrial manufacturing, food and beverage, shipbuilding industry, and building construction are also major factors expected to drive the global rubber expansion joints market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Rubber Expansion Joints Market, Request for a Sample
Rising Oil & Gas and Petroleum Sector to Fuel the Rubber Expansion Joints Market Globally
- Rubber expansion joints absorb vibration and shock between the ducting system, prevents electrolytic corrosion, and acts as positive sealing for leak free operation. Rapidly growing oil & gas industry is expected to positively impact the rubber expansion joints market in the near future. Rubber expansion joints are manufactured according to their usage in different fields of work. The red color band rubber expansion joint represents the joint for water treatment, industrial water, acids, alcohol, esters, and are not suitable for oil-related media. The white color band rubber expansion joint is manufactured for the food and beverage industry. Manufacturers are focusing on product innovation which is expected to drive the global rubber expansion joints market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Rubber Expansion Joints Market
- In terms of region, the global rubber expansion joints market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes the country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The North America rubber expansion joints market country-level analysis includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America rubber expansion joints market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the rubber expansion joints market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to witness maximum demand for rubber expansion joints from 2019 to 2027 due to a growing construction industry and manufacturing companies.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global rubber expansion joints market are:
- Garlock Family Of Companies
- Red Valve Company, Inc.
- AMCO Europe B.V.
- The Metraflex Company Corporate
- Kadant Inc.
- UIP International, Inc
- STENFLEX® Rudolf Stender GmbH
- Belman A/S
- ELAFLEX - Gummi Ehlers GmbH
- Pacific Hoseflex
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Rubber Expansion Joints Market: Research Scope
Global Rubber Expansion Joints Market, by Structure
- Others (Rectangular, etc.)
Global Rubber Expansion Joints Market, by Material
- Natural Rubber
- Synthetic Rubber
Global Rubber Expansion Joints Market, by Application
- Building Construction
- Waterworks Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Power Industry
- Others (Pulp & Paper Plant, Food Processing, etc.)
- Others (Transportation, Shipbuilding, etc.)
Global Rubber Expansion Joints Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.