Route-based Vibration Analyzers Market - Introduction
- Route-based vibration analyzers are a system used to measure the vibration data of rotating machine or any industrial machine to provide safety at the workplace
- Route-based vibration analyzers are also called condition monitoring systems and they are primarily used in manufacturing plants and in industrial infrastructure to periodically monitor and track performance of the system.
- Route-based vibration analyzers are used to collect and analyze vibration data of industrial rotating equipment at specific time intervals in order to monitor working conditions of the machine. The system is fixed on large industrial machines to monitor the performance and working condition of the machine. Manufacturers of route-based vibration analyzers also provide handheld devices that can be used by employees to monitor or check working conditions of small rotating machines.
- Route-based vibration analyzers collect data on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis according to the plant type and machine type. Collected vibration data from machines can be used for system repair and to schedule the maintenance process.
- Route-based vibration analyzers are used to avoid major industrial accidents and identify the issues before machine failure occurs
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Route-based Vibration Analyzers Market
- Increasing awareness about plant safety and periodic maintenance of machinery for better performance is expected to drive the route-based vibration analyzers market. These analyzers are used to identify rotating machine vibrations, speed of machine, and equipment misalignment for safety purposes. Increasing emphasis on monitoring and analyzing machine work conditions for better operations is expected to boost the demand for route-based vibration analyzers. The analyzers also enable technicians to easily access and monitor multiple plant equipment, which in turn is estimated to supplement the demand for route-based vibration analyzers during the forecast period.
- Rising demand for machine diagnostic and machine performance data for analyzing and monitoring machine work conditions is expected to offer significant opportunities to manufacturers of route-based vibration analyzers.
Inability to recognize “failed bearing” in the event of high pressure and speed, and lack of skilled workforce to hinder the market
- Sometimes route-based vibration analyzers fail to identify machine failures in the course of high pressure and speed of the rotating machine which causes financial loss to the plants or companies
- The lack of system knowledge and skilled workforce to operate and use the route-based vibration analyzer is also one of the major restraints of the market. The sensors collect and maintain a huge data base of machine performance but the data is not being used efficiently in system maintenance in plants which impacts the performance of the route-based vibration analyzer system.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Route-based Vibration Analyzers Market, Request for a Sample
North America to hold major share of the global route-based vibration analyzers market
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the route-based vibration analyzers market due to the presence of key manufacturers and major industrial safety solution providers of route-based vibration analyzers in the region
- Adoption rate of route-based vibration analyzers by manufacturing, power & energy, and construction companies in North America is higher as compared to other regions. This is due to high adoption of advance industrial solutions to protect and improve the performance of equipment, which in turn is estimated to boost the demand for route-based vibration analyzers during the forecast period.
- The route-based vibration analyzers market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period, mainly due to increasing demand for advanced portable and fixed vibration analyzing tools in construction and manufacturing sectors for employee safety and to provide regular data of machine condition monitoring.
- Several key players are expected to increase their investment in route-based vibration analyzers to differentiate their offerings and thus consolidate their position in the market
Key players operating in the global route-based vibration analyzers market
- Emerson Electric Co.
Emerson Electric Co. is a global manufacturer and service provider of industrial solutions and commercial solutions. The company offers a wide range of industrial products such as measurement instrumentation, control & safety systems, electric component & lighting, and asset management solutions. The company provides solutions and services to automotive, chemical, oil & gas, power generation, and marine sectors. The company offers compressors and sensing & protecting devices for industrial plant safety.
- Fluke Corporation
Fluke Corporation is a global provider of troubleshooting and testing industrial solutions for various industries. The company offers services in industrial electronic installation, precision measurement, and quality control solutions. It offers a wide range of products in building infrastructure solutions, calibration tools, condition monitoring solutions, industrial imaging etc.
Other key players operating in the global route-based vibration analyzers market include General Electric Company, GTI Predictive Technology, Inc., Predictive Maintenance Diagnostics, Crystal Instruments Corporation, and Erbessd Instruments LLC.
Global Route-based Vibration Analyzers Market: Research Scope
Global Route-based Vibration Analyzers Market, by Device Type
- Portable Device
- Fixed Devices
Global Route-based Vibration Analyzers Market, by Application
- Predictive Maintenance
- Condition Monitoring
- Data Reporting and Analysis
Global Route-based Vibration Analyzers Market, by Industry
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace & Defense
- Power Generation
- Food & Beverages
- Others (Healthcare and Semiconductor & Electronics)
Global Route-based Vibration Analyzers Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.