Rotary Blast Hole Drilling Rig Market: Introduction
- A rotary blast hole drilling rig is used to create big blast holes into high benches across diverse applications including construction, oil & gas, demolition, mining, and recycling. Different regulatory organizations have established safety and quality standards regarding rotary blast hole drilling rigs. Rotary blast hole rigs are usually employed in rotary drilling at large quarries, open pit mines, petroleum extraction, and other fields.
Key Drivers of the Global Rotary Blast Hole Drilling Rig Market
- Increasing demand from construction applications throughout the globe in commercial and residential sectors is anticipated to fuel the demand for rotary blast hole drilling rigs. Infrastructure and energy investments are expected to drive the expansion of commercial and residential buildings.
- Rotary drilling technology is used to mine coal, gold, and other minerals. Diesel or gasoline powered rotary blast hole drilling rigs are commonly used to extract coal and other minerals from a mine. A rotary hole drilling rig is extensively used in the mining sector due to its low cost and high operational speed.
Opportunities in the Global Rotary Blast Hole Drilling Rig Market
- Ongoing expansion of the surface mining industry is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for rotary blast hole drilling rigs during the forecast period. Moreover, digital transformation of mining operations is likely to drive the demand for advanced and innovative drilling equipment. Electric powered and autonomous rotary drill rigs are widely used by mining companies across the world to achieve optimum mining output within a short timeline and with low labor cost. As electric rotary drill rigs offer fuels savings, increased efficiency, and greater productivity, the segment is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Register Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
- By region, the global rotary blast hole drilling rig market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the rotary blast hole drilling rig market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the rotary blast hole drilling rig market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America rotary blast hole drilling rig market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Large scale mining activities due to huge deposits of minerals in different countries such as India, China, Singapore, Myanmar, and Thailand, is driving the demand for rotary blast hole drilling rigs in Asia Pacific. Moreover, increasing construction spending to support ongoing urbanization, infrastructure development, and industrialization is likely to push the demand for rotary blast hole drilling rigs during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key companies are focused on the development of advanced products to meet evolving needs of end-use industries. Industry participants are investing in research and development projects to design automatic rotary drilling rigs with custom specifications. Furthermore, companies are opting for strategic partnerships with local companies and distributors to expand the business in untapped markets.
Some of the major companies identified in the global rotary blast hole drilling rig market are:
- Komatsu Mining Corp.
- Epiroc Group
- The Liebherr Group
- Sandvik AB
- Parker Drilling
- MASSENZA FU GIUSEPPE
- Herrenknecht AG
- Robit Plc
- Furukawa Rock Drill
- ROCKMORE International, Inc.
- Casagrande S.p.A.
Global Rotary Blast Hole Drilling Rig Market: Research Scope
Global Rotary Blast Hole Drilling Rig Market, by Drill Diameter
- 50 – 100 mm
- 100 – 500 mm
- 500 – 1000 mm
- 1000 – 2000 mm
- 2000 – 4000 mm
Global Rotary Blast Hole Drilling Rig Market, by Power
Global Rotary Blast Hole Drilling Rig Market, by Application
- Surface Drilling
- Underground/Deep Drilling
Global Rotary Blast Hole Drilling Rig Market, by Industry
- Mining and Exploration
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Water wells, etc.)
Global Rotary Blast Hole Drilling Rig Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global rotary blast hole drilling rig market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.