Global Rose Floral Water Market: Outlook
Over the past couple of decades, there has been rise in the demand for natural and organic cosmetic products. With growing awareness regarding critical applications associated with the consumption and application of natural cosmetic products, the demand for natural and organic cosmetic products is surging year on year. According to the recent stats, the global cosmetic industry is being estimated to be valued at US$ 11.7 Billion by 2023. Due to the consumer's rising preference for natural cosmetic products, major shareholding cosmetic products manufacturers are sourcing out ingredients such as the rose floral water for the processing of its final product. The rose floral water is obtained by a process of steaming small volumes of rose buds and petals. The rose floral water is naturally enriched by the traces of rose essential oil.
Increasing consumer preference for Natural and Organic Products has led to growing demand for Rose Floral Water Market:-
The tenacity of consumers' preference for a healthier lifestyle has been driving the demand and expectations for natural and organic ingredients both in food as well as cosmetic industries. Some of the key food and cosmetic manufacturers have been endeavored on making maximum utilization of natural and organic cosmetic ingredients during the production of its any of its trademark products. Rose floral water being natural cosmetic ingredient derived from rose essential oil sights large-scale application in the cosmetic industry. Rose floral water is being used as a natural skin toner. Other than that, rose floral water is also being used for the treatment of sensitive, irritated, dry, and oily skin complexions by controlling sebum production, reducing inflammation, and allowing the outer skin barrier to heal and repair itself.
Global Rose Floral Water Market: Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global rose floral water market has been segmented as –
On the basis of application, the global rose floral water market has been segmented as –
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Food Industry
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global rose floral water market has been segmented as –
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Online Store
Global Rose Floral Water Market: Key Takeaways
Asia Pacific is expected to be the leading regional market for cosmetics, which accounted a value share of 32.3% in 2016. Some of the Asian countries such as China, Japan, Australia and Singapore have witnessed a surge in per capita expenditure of cosmetic products. As a result, Asia Pacific region is being tagged as one the lucrative regional markets for rose floral water.
Global Rose Floral Water Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global rose floral water market are MOUNTAIN ROSE HERBS, Stenders, Naissance, Nordstorm, Inc., Eco-Beauty Organics, Materia Aromatics, Chons Naturals, DuSenza Inc., and Floracopeia Inc, among others.
Key Trends: Global Rose Floral Water Market
Major shareholding companies have been strategizing on coming up with new innovative products catering to the varying demand of its target customers and eventually extending its product offerings. The companies have been attending several high profile exhibitions for promoting its products and services to the target segments.
Global Mango Butter Market: Key Developments
- In 2016, Mountain Rose Herbs launched a range of new natural cosmetic ingredients including Rose floral water and educated the consumers about its benefits.
- In Jan 2018, Mountain Rose Herbs, attended the Organic Growers School Spring Conference and NOLA Herb Gathering to showcase its product catalogs.
Opportunities for the Rose Floral Water Market Participants
The confluence of a rise in the number of beauty conscious customers and tenacity of consumers inclining towards natural and healthier lifestyle have been paving the way of opportunity for rose floral water producers. The Asia Pacific and European regions are being considered as the dominant regions in the world of cosmetics. Both these regions have witnessed drastic evolution in terms of product offerings over the last couple of decades. Moreover, some of the European countries, e.g., Turkey, are known as large-scale producers of roses. Hence, the culmination of these critical factors paves an excellent opportunity for rose floral water market to gain traction in these regions.
Brief Approach to Research for Rose Floral Water Market
TMR will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, formats, and application of the coconut water concentrate segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall rose floral water market size.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Rose Floral Water market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Rose Floral Water market and its potential
- Rose Floral Water Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Rose Floral Water market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study for Rose Floral Water Market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Rose Floral Water market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario for Rose Floral Water
- Analysis of the Rose Floral Water market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Rose Floral Water market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.