A root blower is commonly referred to as a positive displacement blower or an air blower. Its demand is highly increasing owing to rise in applications of root blower in several industries such as automobile, power generation, and wastewater treatment plant. A root blower usually consists of two lobes rotating in an airtight casing. It has an advantage that it can attain a full number of revolutions in less time. Root blowers are preferred for high vacuum applications for reducing end pressure and increasing pumping speed. Root blowers is used wide range of industries including cement industry, steel industry, mining, power generation stations, chemical industry, food industry, and textile industry. Asia Pacific and South America are emerging markets for root blowers owing to the increase in population which boosting end-use industries.
Root Blower Market: Competitive Landscape
The root blower market is fragmented into several international and domestic companies. Leading market players are focusing on innovation in products and business expansion to increase their market share.
- In May 2019, Atlas Copco acquired AirCenterSüd GmbH & Co., a German compressor and service distributor, to enhance the company’s local presence and service offering.
- In October 2017, Tuthill Corporation launched new transport blowers, namely, T 855 and T 1055, at National Transportation Show in New Orleans, U.S. The company is increasing its product portfolio to cater to growing demand from different regions across the globe.
Major players in the root blower market are making considerable investments in R&D facilities to widen their product portfolio to meet the changing customer preferences.
To Get Glimpse of what our Report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Atlas Copco AB
Founded in 1873, Atlas Copco AB is a key player in the global root blower market. The company has headquarters in Nacka, Sweden. It has several subsidiaries including Chicago Pneumatic, Edwards, Henrob, BeaconMedaes, Quincy Compressor, and SCA. The company operates in four major segments: Compressor Technique, Vacuum Technique, Construction Technique, and Industrial Technique.
Tuthill Corporation was established in 1892 as a manufacturer of bricks for construction companies in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. Today, the company provides products including pumps, blowers, vacuum systems, meters, and plastics for a wide range of industries. The company has its presence across the globe with around 600 employees.
Howden Group was founded in Scotland in 1854. The company involves in engineering business across the globe. It provides industrial products to its clients in several sectors from ventilation, mining, to heating and cooling. The company’s portfolio includes fans, blowers, heaters, compressors, and steam turbines.
Several international and domestic players are active in the root blower industry. These include Gardner Denver, Inc., Dresser Industries, ANLET,Co.,Ltd., Shandong Zhangqiu Blower Co., Ltd, Elliott Group, Aerzen and others
Root Blower Market: Dynamics
Rapid Growth in Construction and Automotive Industry due to Growing Industrialization and Urbanization
Significant growth in construction and infrastructure activities is taking place across the globe, especially in the Asia Pacific region, due to rapid urbanization and industrialization. Furthermore, increase in population boosting demand for vehicles encouraging automotive industry. This is expected to fuel the demand for root blowers in the next few years. Automotive industry is major consumer of root blowers. Hence, the expansion of automotive industry is projected to influence the root blower market positively.
Wide Range of Applications of Root Blowers to Boost Market
Root blowers have a wide range of applications in different industries including waste water treatment industry, cement industry, chemical industry, steel industry, and automotive industry. Growth in these end-use industries is likely to boost the global root blower market in the near future.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report here
Global Root Blower Market: Segmentation
The global root blower market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- End-use Industry
Global Root Blower Market, by Product Type
On the basis of product type, the root blower market is divided into:
- Two Lobe Blower
- Three Lobe Blower
- Four Lobe Blower
Global Root Blower Market, by End-use Industry
Based on end-use industry, the root blower market can be segregated into:
- Automotive Industry
- Waste Water Treatment Industry
- Cement Industry
- Steel Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Others (Power Generation etc.)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.