A root blower is commonly referred to as a positive displacement blower or an air blower. Its demand is highly increasing owing to rise in applications of root blower in several industries such as automobile, power generation, and wastewater treatment plant. A root blower usually consists of two lobes rotating in an airtight casing. It has an advantage that it can attain a full number of revolutions in less time. Root blowers are preferred for high vacuum applications for reducing end pressure and increasing pumping speed. Root blowers is used wide range of industries including cement industry, steel industry, mining, power generation stations, chemical industry, food industry, and textile industry. Asia Pacific and South America are emerging markets for root blowers owing to the increase in population which boosting end-use industries.
Root Blower Market: Competitive Landscape
The root blower market is fragmented into several international and domestic companies. Leading market players are focusing on innovation in products and business expansion to increase their market share.
- In May 2019, Atlas Copco acquired AirCenterSüd GmbH & Co., a German compressor and service distributor, to enhance the company’s local presence and service offering.
- In October 2017, Tuthill Corporation launched new transport blowers, namely, T 855 and T 1055, at National Transportation Show in New Orleans, U.S. The company is increasing its product portfolio to cater to growing demand from different regions across the globe.
Major players in the root blower market are making considerable investments in R&D facilities to widen their product portfolio to meet the changing customer preferences.
To Get Glimpse of what our Report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Atlas Copco AB
Founded in 1873, Atlas Copco AB is a key player in the global root blower market. The company has headquarters in Nacka, Sweden. It has several subsidiaries including Chicago Pneumatic, Edwards, Henrob, BeaconMedaes, Quincy Compressor, and SCA. The company operates in four major segments: Compressor Technique, Vacuum Technique, Construction Technique, and Industrial Technique.
Tuthill Corporation was established in 1892 as a manufacturer of bricks for construction companies in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. Today, the company provides products including pumps, blowers, vacuum systems, meters, and plastics for a wide range of industries. The company has its presence across the globe with around 600 employees.
Howden Group was founded in Scotland in 1854. The company involves in engineering business across the globe. It provides industrial products to its clients in several sectors from ventilation, mining, to heating and cooling. The company’s portfolio includes fans, blowers, heaters, compressors, and steam turbines.
Several international and domestic players are active in the root blower industry. These include Gardner Denver, Inc., Dresser Industries, ANLET,Co.,Ltd., Shandong Zhangqiu Blower Co., Ltd, Elliott Group, Aerzen and others
Root Blower Market: Dynamics
Rapid Growth in Construction and Automotive Industry due to Growing Industrialization and Urbanization
Significant growth in construction and infrastructure activities is taking place across the globe, especially in the Asia Pacific region, due to rapid urbanization and industrialization. Furthermore, increase in population boosting demand for vehicles encouraging automotive industry. This is expected to fuel the demand for root blowers in the next few years. Automotive industry is major consumer of root blowers. Hence, the expansion of automotive industry is projected to influence the root blower market positively.
Wide Range of Applications of Root Blowers to Boost Market
Root blowers have a wide range of applications in different industries including waste water treatment industry, cement industry, chemical industry, steel industry, and automotive industry. Growth in these end-use industries is likely to boost the global root blower market in the near future.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report here
Global Root Blower Market: Segmentation
The global root blower market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- End-use Industry
Global Root Blower Market, by Product Type
On the basis of product type, the root blower market is divided into:
- Two Lobe Blower
- Three Lobe Blower
- Four Lobe Blower
Global Root Blower Market, by End-use Industry
Based on end-use industry, the root blower market can be segregated into:
- Automotive Industry
- Waste Water Treatment Industry
- Cement Industry
- Steel Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Others (Power Generation etc.)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.