Rocket Propellant Chemicals Market: Low VOC emitting solvent
- Rocket propellant chemicals are highly critical substances used in components of the rocket or launch vehicle and are essential for the success of the million-dollar space mission. They majorly comprise chemicals that produce thrust in a rocket. These chemicals produce a high amount of energy after propulsion, which creates a thrust and lifts the launch vehicle overcoming the forces of gravity.
- Rocket propellant chemicals majorly consist of high energetic materials that comprise various substances such as gas, liquid, gel, plasma, and oxidizer. In the rocket, the vehicle utilizes a propellant to produce gas, which is diverted through the engine nozzle. The rocket propellant chemicals are propelled through the exhaust part of the rocket. These propellant chemicals are fuelled under the high amount of pressure from the nozzle.
- Several rocket propellant chemicals are used in varying combination according to the type of mission, rocket type, and distance to be covered by the rocket. The composition is categorized as a single based propellant, double based propellant, and triple based propellant. Rocket propellant chemicals in liquid form include cryogenic oxygen-hydrogen combination system, cryogenic oxygen hydrocarbon propellant, and storable propellant combinations.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Rocket Propellant Chemicals Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key drivers of rocket propellant chemicals market
- Increasing demand for effective rocket propelling chemicals in several countries is projected to boost the market during the forecast period. Several countries have been expanding their R&D activities for the exploration of space for the last few years.
- Expansion of R&D activities has been noted from the several countries especially for space science due to the rising demand for advanced technology, unexplored science for solar system and stars. This factor is projected to boost the demand for rocket propellant chemicals in the near future.
- Advancements in technology regarding low cost reusable rockets have been witnessed in the last few years, which has led to the development of rockets by the SpaceX Company. This is anticipated to boost satellite programs in several countries during the forecast period, which in turn is anticipated to drive the demand for rocket propellant chemicals during the forecast period.
- Major space research organizations are consistently working on the development of efficient rocket propellant systems to reduce the cost of space programs. This, in turn, is projected to boost the demand for rocket propellant chemicals market in the near future.
Solid and liquid chemical type segment to offer attractive opportunities
- In terms of chemical type, the global rocket propellant chemicals market can be divided into solid, liquid, gas, and hybrid. Solid rocket propellant chemicals have been gaining popularity in the rocket industry for the last few years, due to the low-cost benefits offered by solid propellant chemicals and low risk of accidents of rockets. Solid rocket propellant is utilized in low orbit missions, as only propulsion is required for rocket launch. This factor is projected to boost the demand for the solid rocket propellant chemicals in the near future.
- Liquid rocket propellant chemicals are utilized in multi-stage and high orbit missions. Liquid chemicals are employed in a combination with tow liquids such as cryogenic oxygen & hydrogen combination, cryogenic oxygen & hydrogen propellant, and storable propellants.
- The combination of propellants depends on the cost, duration, and type of mission. In multi-stage missions, the rocket is required to be propelled at several times to change position in space. Therefore, multi-stage propellants are utilized as fuel and oxidizer, which provide a successful launch. This is a key factor that is projected to drive the rocket propellant chemicals market in the near future.
Asia Pacific to hold major share of global rocket propellant chemicals market
- In terms of region, the global rocket propellant chemicals market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific projected to lead the global rocket propellant chemicals market, followed by North America and Europe, during the forecast period
- Rise in the number of space missions, especially in China, India, and Japan, is expected to drive the demand for rocket propellant chemicals market during the forecast period
- Moreover, demand for effective and low-cost rocket propellant chemicals and systems is rising in aerospace and satellite industries across developing economies of Asia Pacific. China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam are expected to offer significant opportunity to manufacturers of rocket propellant chemicals operating in Asia Pacific.
- Rising FDI investment in aerospace & satellite industry in developing economies of Asia Pacific is a key factor that is likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period
- Rising demand for superior rocket propellants chemicals to reduce the overall cost of space launch missions is driving the demand for rocket propellant chemicals in North America and Europe
- Surge in demand for rocket propellant chemicals in Latin America and Middle East & Africa due to collaborative space exploration missions of countries in these regions with other countries is likely to boost its demand in both regions
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Rocket Propellant Chemicals Market here
Key players operating in the market
The global rocket propellants chemicals market comprises major and minor companies. Key players operating in the global rocket propellant chemicals market include
- Island Pyrochemical Industries.
- Yongzhou City Lingling Sanxiang Electrochemical Co., Ltd
- Mil-Spec Industries Corporation
- AMPAC Fine Chemicals.
- CRS Chemicals
Global Rocket Propellant Chemicals Market: Research Scope
Global Rocket Propellant Chemicals Market, by Type
Global Rocket Propellant Chemicals Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.