Rocker Arm Assembly Market
Rocker Arm Assembly Market (Application: Automotive, Agriculture, Construction & Mining Equipment, Marine, Stationary Engines, and Rolling Stock Diesel Engines) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Press Release :
High Adoption to Manufacture Passenger Vehicles to Propel Market Growth
The automotive sector has evolved at a rapid pace over the past couple of decades due to evolving regulatory landscape, entry of new technologies, and changing consumer preferences. Automobile manufacturers are increasingly focusing on launching sustainable, reliable, and energy efficient automobiles due to which, innovations have occurred at a consistent speed– a trend that is expected to continue over the course of the forecast period. The growing demand for fuel and energy efficient automotive components has compelled OEMs to alter their manufacturing processes and deploy efficient manufacturing processes.
The rocker arm assembly market is expected to majorly bank on the success of the automotive sector, particularly in developing regions such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa wherein the sales of different types of vehicles has witnessed consistent growth. Furthermore, the demand for rocker arm assembly is on the rise worldwide due to a surge in the number of residential and commercial construction projects wherein various types of construction vehicles are utilized. Due to the increasing demand for lightweight vehicles, players operating in the current rocker arm assembly market are increasingly exploring the potential of using different materials to produce lightweight rocker arms.
At the back of these factors, along with the gradual shift toward hybrid and full-electric automobiles, the global rocker arm assembly market is expected to surpass the US$ 23 Bn mark by the end of 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Rocker Arm Assembly Market
Popularity of Pushrod Suspensions to Drive Market Growth
The increasing popularity of pushrod suspensions mainly for use in the production of passenger cars and other automotive variants is expected to play an imperative role in the overall development of the global rocker arm assembly market. In addition, as automotive manufacturers continue to focus on maximizing the performance of their vehicles, considerable attention is being given to different types of rocker arms. Although production-based racing cars are also likely to utilize rocker arms, the adoption of rocker arms is projected to remain higher across the passenger vehicle segment. As the demand for pushrod-based valve train continues to gain traction, market players continue to focus on improving the performance of rocker arms, screw-in rocker studs, and more– a factor that is anticipated to drive the growth of the global rocker arm assembly market.
The increasing adoption of rocker arms is projected to directly impact the growth of the global rocker arm assembly market. Rocker arm assembly machines are increasingly being due to a range of benefits, including material shortage indication, automatic elimination of NG parts during feeding, and low possibility for material jamming. Although majority of rocker arms are produced from stamped steel, the aluminum has emerged as a popular choice of materials among players involved in the current rocker arm assembly market due to the growing demand for lightweight vehicles, especially in economy cars. Roller rocker arms have emerged as the most popular type of rocker arms and its adoption is slated to be higher than that of flat rocker arms during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Demand to Remain Lower than Usual in 2020 amid COVID-19 Pandemic
The automotive sector is one of the hardest hit sectors amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic due to which, the growth of the global rocker arm assembly market is expected to remain sluggish in 2020. Delay in the delivery of raw materials, restrictions on cross-border trade of non-essential commodities, shutdown of the industries in China in the first quarter of 2020– a major automotive raw material supplier, and stringent lockdowns imposed by governments in various parts of the world are expected to hinder the growth of the global rocker arm assembly market in 2020. However, the market is likely to gradually recover from the initial slump as industries are opening up and lockdown restrictions are being lifted in several major automotive hubs worldwide.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Rocker Arm Assembly Market
The global rocker arm assembly market is expected to expand at a sluggish CAGR of ~1% during the forecast period. The market growth is anticipated to remain sluggish due to the narrow scope of using rocker arms in other industrial sectors apart from the automotive industry. Moreover, the demand for rocker arm assembly is projected to remain steady during the forecast period due to the expanding automotive sector in developing regions, advancements in technology, and increasing focus on producing aluminum-based rocker arm.
Rocker Arm Assembly Market: Overview
- The global rocker arm assembly market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~1% during the forecast period, owing to adoption of technologies by automakers that increase efficiency and performance of their vehicles. Rise in government initiatives for the reduction in vehicle emission across the globe is expected to fuel the use of rocker arm assembly in vehicle engines across these regions, which, in turn, is likely to boost the automotive rocker arm assembly market globally.
- Increase in demand for high performance vehicles is offering opportunities to improve vehicle engine efficiency. Surge in disposable income and decline in tax rates on passenger and commercial vehicles due to the coronavirus pandemic are prompting consumers to own vehicles. Consumer preference for lightweight and fuel-efficient vehicles is estimated to boost the automotive rocker arm assembly market across the globe.
Drivers of Rocker Arm Assembly Market
- Developing economies are heavily dependent on agriculture, and the growing population is fueling the demand for high farm yield. Consequently, governments and international organizations have been initiating various schemes to promote mechanization in the agriculture sector.
- For instance, in August 2020, in India, under the Sub-Mission on Agricultural Mechanization, the government released US$ 7.48 Bn to state governments across the country in order to boost inclusive growth and productivity in agriculture through mechanization. Similarly, in Africa, the African Union is aggressively promoting the adoption of sustainable mechanization across the continent under its Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Program. Off-highway vehicles such as tractors and harvesters are expected to play a pivotal role in augmenting agricultural productivity in the region.
- Agricultural mechanization is expected to propel the demand for agricultural tractors, harvesters, cultivators, and other mechanical farming equipment. These machineries are powered either by gasoline or diesel engines, which is driving the global rocker arm assembly market.
- Engine modification is the adjustment or tuning of the internal combustion engine (ICE) to yield optimal performance and increase the engine's power output, fuel economy, and durability. Tuning the rocker arms in an engine in terms of higher ratio of rocker arms enables the same cam lobe profile to produce the total valve lift, resulting in more power output.
- Aftermarket players also introduced roller rocker arms to replace stamped steel stock rocker arms in the older vehicle modes in order to increase their performance. Performance rockers are featured with a roller bearing center fulcrum and a roller on the valve end of the arm to reduce friction. These are huge improvements over the stock rockers and enable the engine to run at higher rpms with reduced friction.
- According to some manufacturers, changing from stud mounted rockers to shaft mounted rockers produces 10 to 15 more horsepower, owing to increased valve train stability. Therefore, trends toward engine modification are expected to propel the global rocker arm assembly market.
Challenges for Rocker Arm Assembly Market
- Disruptions in supply chain catering to the automobile industry, owing to shutdown of production and manufacturing facilities and raw material shortage caused by corona pandemic across the world, are estimated to contract the rocker arm assembly market in 2020. However, the rocker arm assembly market is anticipated to recover through economic losses by increasing production volume of vehicle components as well as vehicle production from 2021.
- Traditional internal combustion engines are facing a challenge from electric vehicle automakers. Rising concerns about global warming and climate change are prompting automakers to develop electrical vehicles that are emission-free. Recent technological advancements in vehicle batteries have enabled vehicles to cover longer distances per charge. The operational cost of an electrical vehicle is low as compared to that of gasoline or diesel operated vehicles. For instance, a study conducted in the U.S. reveals that the cost per mile for an electrically powered vehicle is US$ 0.04 and a vehicle can drive approximately 100 miles for US$ 3.4, while the operating cost of a gasoline vehicle with average of 22 miles per gallon is roughly US$ 3.5. Low cost per mile driven, low maintenance cost, and reduced noise and vibrations are a few benefits that are driving the demand for electrical vehicles, which in turn is restraining the global automotive rocker arm assembly market.
Segmentation of Rocker Arm Assembly Market
- Based on application, the global rocker arm assembly market has been divided into automotive, agriculture, construction & mining equipment, marine, stationary engines, and rolling stock diesel engine. In terms of application, the automotive segment is projected to lead the global rocker arm assembly market. Rapid urbanization, owing to increase in population seeking employment, development of road and infrastructure, and expansion of the construction industry are expected to fuel the demand for transportation. Furthermore, expansion of the e-Commerce industry coupled with rapid expansion of the logistics industry across the globe coupled with rise in the demand for heavy duty vehicles for cargo transport and shipment is anticipated to increase the demand for heavy commercial vehicles. All these factors are expected to increase the production of automobiles and subsequently, propel the global rocker arm assembly market during the forecast period.
Rocker Arm Assembly Market: Regional Analysis
- The global rocker arm assembly market has been split into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
Rocker Arm Assembly Market: Competition Landscape
- Key players operating in the global rocker arm assembly market include
- AmTech International
- ASPPICE ENGINEERING
- BLE products
- Burgess-Norton Mfg. Co. Inc.
- COMP Cams, Decora Auto Forge Pvt. Ltd.
- Eaton, Endyn Ltd.
- Federal-Mogul, GT Technologies
- HITCHINER Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Kalyani Steels
- LuK GmbH & Co. KG
- Nittan Valve Co., Ltd.
- Rane Group
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co
- Smit Auto Industries
- SSV Technocrates
- Trick Flow
- Unique Systems Inc.
- Young shin Automotive
- Key players in the global rocker arm assembly market are expanding their footprint by engaging in mergers and acquisitions with several players in the industry. For instance, on November 16, 2017, Federal-Mogul Motorparts LLC. announced the completion of the acquisition of Controlled Power Technologies Ltd., a U.K.-based clean tech development company. This acquisition is expected to complement the company’s existing capabilities to provide powertrain technologies for electrification and hybridization. Furthermore, on April 4, 2018, HITCHINER Manufacturing Co. Inc. announced its plans to expand its New Hampshire (U.S.) operations capacity with the construction of a new 85,000-square-foot facility on the company’s Elm Street campus in Milford, NH, U.S. The company invested US$ 50 Mn for the construction and expansion of the facility.
Rocker Arm Assembly Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the rocker arm assembly market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the rocker arm assembly market analyzes the scenario for the period of 2020 to 2030, wherein, 2019 is the base year. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the rocker arm assembly market also provides data on the developments made by important players and stakeholders in the market, along with a competitive analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with the trends and restraints in the landscape. Presented in a clear sanctioned manner, this report on the rocker arm assembly market gives readers an individual understanding of the market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report on Rocker Arm Assembly Market
- How much value will the rocker arm assembly market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- Which segment of the market is likely to have the maximum market share by 2030?
- What are the impact factors and their effects on the market for rocker arm assembly market?
- What regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall rocker arm assembly market?
- What are the indicators expected to drive the rocker arm assembly market?
- What region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies by key stakeholders in the rocker arm assembly market to expand their geographic presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the rocker arm assembly market?
- How regulatory norms affected the market for rocker arm assembly market?
This report answers these questions and more about the rocker arm assembly market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business.
Rocker Arm Assembly Market – Research Methodology
This TMR report on the rocker arm assembly market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market, backed by secondary and primary sources. Market volume is determined by country wise model mapping of vehicle through internal & external proprietary databases, and relevant patent and regulatory databases. The competitive scenario of the rocker arm assembly market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data, current trends and announcement by the key players, researchers of the rocker arm assembly market arrive at predictions and estimations, and calculate the forecast for the market.
This report uses an analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers and figures of the rocker arm assembly market, with both a bottom-up and top-down approach.
This detailed assessment of the rocker arm assembly market, along with an overview of the landscape, is provided based on a careful examination of the avenues related to this industry. Analysts’ conclusions on how the rocker arm assembly market is estimated to expand are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
Rocker Arm Assembly Market – Segmentation
This report on the rocker arm assembly market provides information on the basis of application and region.
This study also discusses the underlying trends and impact of various factors that are driving the rocker arm assembly market, along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
This study also offers Porter’s Five Point Analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory scenario, and a SWOT analysis of the rocker arm assembly market in order to elaborate the crucial growth tactics and opportunities for market players contributing to the market.