Robotic Refueling System Market: Introduction
- Robotic refueling is a system in which a robotic arm is used to refuel the vehicle. Robotic fueling improves the existing manual systems mainly by reducing the operational cost through automation.
- Robotic fueling can be carried out using redesign fuel dispensing systems and vehicle fuel tank positioning. These types of fuel systems have a huge demand globally, as there is an increase in the adoption of autonomous technology in the automobile sector. This gives tremendous opportunities for companies to invest for advancement of robotic refueling system in the near future.
- The robotic refueling system market has witnessed robust growth due to factors such as increased productivity, low operational cost, and ability to dispense different types of fuels with flexibility and safety
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Robotic Refueling System Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Robotic Refueling System Market
- Rapid globalization and industrialization are driving the global robotic refueling system market. Use of technologies, such as automation, IoT, machine learning, and advanced robotics, are expected to fuel the growth of the global robotics refueling systems market.
- Requirement for low cost operations and improved security and safety while fuel dispensation are also propelling the growth of the global robotics refueling system market. Robotic fueling systems help avoid human contact with potentially dangerous fumes, drivers’ exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures during fueling, and lowers the labor cost associated with full service fueling.
- Legal and safety regulations, and manually-operated fuel caps of existing cars are expected to restrain the growth of the global robotics refueling system market
Global Robotic Refueling System Market: Segmentation
- The global robotic refueling system market can be segmented based on fuel pumped, payload-carrying capacity, and end user
- In terms of fuel pumped, the global robotic refueling system market can be segmented into gasoline, natural gas, diesel, ATF, and others (hydrogen fuel cells, lithium-ion batteries, methanol, biofuel, and biodiesels). The gasoline segment is expected to dominate the global market during forecast period, as the demand for gasoline vehicles is high from developing and underdeveloped countries. The others segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the rise in demand for zero emission vehicles due to environmental awareness.
- Based on payload-carrying capacity, the global robotic refueling system market can be divided into up to 50 kg, 50 kg – 100 kg, and 100 kg – 150 kg. The up to 50 kg segment is expected to grow with rise in demand for electric/hybrid vehicles, as these vehicles require robotic refueling systems with a payload-carrying capacity of up to 50 kg.
- On the basis of end-user, the global robotic refueling system market can be classified into mining, automobile, oil & gas, aerospace, marine & shipping, military & defense, and others. The mining & shipping segment is expected to dominate the global market, as there is a growing demand for low-cost operations, along with the need for improved security and safety while fuel dispensation in the mining industry.
Global Robotic Refueling System Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global robotic refueling system market can be classified into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe dominated the global market robotic refueling system market in 2018 and is expected to account for the largest share of the robotic refueling system market during the forecast period. This is majorly due to growing investments to upgrade and develop advanced fuel stations as well as increase in number autonomous vehicles. Furthermore, Europe has the presence of highest number of robotic refueling system manufacturers.
- The global robotic refueling system market in North America is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to rise in demand for robotic refueling systems in the U.S. and Canada
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
- In February 2018, SCOTT Technologies acquired the Alvey Group. This acquisition will allow SCOTT Technologies to use research capabilities of the Alvey Group to enhance the company’s portfolio of robotic refueling systems
- In May 2018, Tansbotics Corporation was acquired by SCOTT Technologies. The acquisition of the company has enabled SCOTT Technologies to produce advanced robotic solutions from scratch using Transbotics Corporation’s resources
Key Players Operating in Global Robotic Refueling System Market:
- SCOTT Technologies
- PLUG POWER Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- ABB Group
- Airbus S.A.S
- Rotec Engineering B.V.
Global Robotic Refueling System Market: Research Scope
Global Robotic Refueling System Market, by Fuel Pumped
- Natural Gas
- Others (Hydrogen Fuel Cells, Lithium-Ion Batteries, Methanol, Biofuel, and Biodiesels)
Global Robotic Refueling System Market, Payload-carrying Capacity
- Up to 50 Kg
- 50 Kg – 100 Kg
- 100 Kg – 150 Kg
Global Robotic Refueling System Market, End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Marine & Shipping
- Military & Defense
Global Robotic Refueling System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.