Robotic Refueling System Market: Introduction
- Robotic refueling is a system in which a robotic arm is used to refuel the vehicle. Robotic fueling improves the existing manual systems mainly by reducing the operational cost through automation.
- Robotic fueling can be carried out using redesign fuel dispensing systems and vehicle fuel tank positioning. These types of fuel systems have a huge demand globally, as there is an increase in the adoption of autonomous technology in the automobile sector. This gives tremendous opportunities for companies to invest for advancement of robotic refueling system in the near future.
- The robotic refueling system market has witnessed robust growth due to factors such as increased productivity, low operational cost, and ability to dispense different types of fuels with flexibility and safety
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Robotic Refueling System Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Robotic Refueling System Market
- Rapid globalization and industrialization are driving the global robotic refueling system market. Use of technologies, such as automation, IoT, machine learning, and advanced robotics, are expected to fuel the growth of the global robotics refueling systems market.
- Requirement for low cost operations and improved security and safety while fuel dispensation are also propelling the growth of the global robotics refueling system market. Robotic fueling systems help avoid human contact with potentially dangerous fumes, drivers’ exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures during fueling, and lowers the labor cost associated with full service fueling.
- Legal and safety regulations, and manually-operated fuel caps of existing cars are expected to restrain the growth of the global robotics refueling system market
Global Robotic Refueling System Market: Segmentation
- The global robotic refueling system market can be segmented based on fuel pumped, payload-carrying capacity, and end user
- In terms of fuel pumped, the global robotic refueling system market can be segmented into gasoline, natural gas, diesel, ATF, and others (hydrogen fuel cells, lithium-ion batteries, methanol, biofuel, and biodiesels). The gasoline segment is expected to dominate the global market during forecast period, as the demand for gasoline vehicles is high from developing and underdeveloped countries. The others segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the rise in demand for zero emission vehicles due to environmental awareness.
- Based on payload-carrying capacity, the global robotic refueling system market can be divided into up to 50 kg, 50 kg – 100 kg, and 100 kg – 150 kg. The up to 50 kg segment is expected to grow with rise in demand for electric/hybrid vehicles, as these vehicles require robotic refueling systems with a payload-carrying capacity of up to 50 kg.
- On the basis of end-user, the global robotic refueling system market can be classified into mining, automobile, oil & gas, aerospace, marine & shipping, military & defense, and others. The mining & shipping segment is expected to dominate the global market, as there is a growing demand for low-cost operations, along with the need for improved security and safety while fuel dispensation in the mining industry.
Global Robotic Refueling System Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global robotic refueling system market can be classified into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe dominated the global market robotic refueling system market in 2018 and is expected to account for the largest share of the robotic refueling system market during the forecast period. This is majorly due to growing investments to upgrade and develop advanced fuel stations as well as increase in number autonomous vehicles. Furthermore, Europe has the presence of highest number of robotic refueling system manufacturers.
- The global robotic refueling system market in North America is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to rise in demand for robotic refueling systems in the U.S. and Canada
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
- In February 2018, SCOTT Technologies acquired the Alvey Group. This acquisition will allow SCOTT Technologies to use research capabilities of the Alvey Group to enhance the company’s portfolio of robotic refueling systems
- In May 2018, Tansbotics Corporation was acquired by SCOTT Technologies. The acquisition of the company has enabled SCOTT Technologies to produce advanced robotic solutions from scratch using Transbotics Corporation’s resources
Key Players Operating in Global Robotic Refueling System Market:
- SCOTT Technologies
- PLUG POWER Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- ABB Group
- Airbus S.A.S
- Rotec Engineering B.V.
Global Robotic Refueling System Market: Research Scope
Global Robotic Refueling System Market, by Fuel Pumped
- Natural Gas
- Others (Hydrogen Fuel Cells, Lithium-Ion Batteries, Methanol, Biofuel, and Biodiesels)
Global Robotic Refueling System Market, Payload-carrying Capacity
- Up to 50 Kg
- 50 Kg – 100 Kg
- 100 Kg – 150 Kg
Global Robotic Refueling System Market, End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Marine & Shipping
- Military & Defense
Global Robotic Refueling System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.