Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station: Introduction
- Robotic EV fast charging is a unit or device that helps to charge an electric vehicle. The various components for autonomous charging, including high power 360 degree connector, witness significant demand across the globe, which in turn is estimated to boost the robotic EV fast charging station market.
- Presently, charging an electric vehicle is a time-consuming process, which can be reduced considerably by utilizing a robotic EV charging station
Key Drivers of Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market
- Increasing in demand for electric vehicles across the globe is projected to boost the robotic EV fast-charging station market. Increase in government investment to develop charging infrastructure, which offers significant opportunities to various vehicle manufacturers to expand their business across the globe, is estimated to further propel the robotic EV fast-charging station market across the globe. In March 2019, electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla developed the world’s largest grid of connected batteries, which is anticipated to boost the robotic EV fast-charging station market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for robotic fast charging station to reduce the time taken to charge the vehicle is likely to fuel the robotic EV fast-charging station market. Increase in vehicle connectivity and most of the robots are connected via mobile application would help to connect the vehicle while charging the vehicle, which is likely to drive the robotic EV fast-charging station market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe and North America to hold prominent share of global robotic EV fast-charging station market
- Europe is projected to hold a major share of the global robotic EV fast-charging station market due to an increase in the demand for electric vehicles across the region. Stringent rules and regulations across the region regarding vehicle emission are likely to boost the robotic EV fast-charging station market in Europe. Furthermore, Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers including Robert Bosch GmbH and Siemens who have major facilities that undertake research and development on charging speed and cable connector type. This is anticipated to propel the robotic EV fast-charging station market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, North America is projected to hold a significant share of the global robotic EV fast-charging station market due to the presence of developed countries including the U.S. and Canada who have invested majorly in the development of electric charging infrastructure. Government enacted various emission norms to reduce air pollution due to existing vehicles and to boost the transport have prompted industries to develop a charging infrastructure, which is likely to further boost the robotic EV fast-charging station market in North America.
Key Players Operating in Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market
The global robotic EV fast-charging station market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global robotic EV fast-charging station market are:
- BYD Auto
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ABB Group
- VOLTERIO GmbH
- Blink Charging Co.
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Charge Point Inc.
- Valent Power
- KUKA AG
- General Electric
- Eaton Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market, Request for a Sample
Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market: Research Scope
Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market, by Connectivity
Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market, by End-user
Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market, by Charging Level
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market, by Component
Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market, by Cable Connector Type
- Tesla SG
- Others(e.g. Typ1, Typ2)
Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market, by Sales Channel
Global Robotic EV Fast-Charging Station Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.