Robot End Effector Market
- The robot end effector are applicable to meet your material handling challenges. This are also referred as end of arm tooling for robots
- The robot end effector include line of arm mounted manifolds, cable harnesses, wrist extensions, suction cup mounts, and other components
- The robot end effector are applicable in various end use industries including industrial machinery, automotive, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and other industries
Key Drivers of Global Robot End Effector Market
- The adoption of industrial automation has increased in recent years, owing to its advantages such as delivery of high-quality products, reduced direct human labor costs, increased productivity, and enhanced consistency of processes or products. Consequently, expected to increase the deployment of the robots required for various industrial automation applications
- Industrial organizations and manufacturers around the globe are investing more for system optimization and reducing the overall labor cost
- Leading manufacturers are offering robots with integration of the Internet of Things (IoT), this can be easily incorporated into most industrial communication network like Profinet, Modbus and Ethernet IP, along with HMI panels, and others. This can enhance the enhanced control diagnostics and real time control of the motor conditions
- Thus, demand of the robot end effector expected increase with adoption of robots for automation. Further, expected to boost the growth of the global robot end effector market during the forecast period.
Refurbished Robots Expected to Offer Attractive Opportunities in Developing Countries
- Manufacturing robot end effector in these developing regions serves as a key opportunity for the market players. Moreover, the demand for used industrial robots within newer industries such as packaging, plastics, etc., will present new opportunities for the robot end effector market
- This old robots are refurbished and exported to developing countries like India, China, and other developing countries. The demand for refurbished robots is expected to dominate the demands for newer robot end effector and thereby giving impetus to the entire robot end effector market.
- Furthermore, many key players are focusing on new product development as per customer needs. The company has introduced several robot end effector and has made significant strides in their improvement.
High Cost of Involved in Initial Investments Can Hinder Market Growth:
- Robot end effector are applicable at the end of the robotic arm, these allow the end interaction with environment. With wider adoption of robots expected to spur the growth of the robot end effector market.
- However, major factor inhibiting the growth of the robot end effector market is the high initial investment involved. In addition, these robots undergo regular tear and wear due to rigorous function and needs regular maintenance. The cost of maintenance of these robots incur high costs. Moreover, small and medium enterprises might not have such huge capitals to afford such robots which in impacting negatively on the market growth. The high initial cost involved in procurement of these robot end effector is hindering the growth of the market moderately during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Expected to Fastest Growing Market
- Asia Pacific robot end effector market expected to grow at fastest rate among all the regions. China is key markets in the region. In terms of demand, it account for major share of the market for robot end effector in the region. Increase in the demand for robot end effector in Asia Pacific can be attributed to continued increasing industrialization and rising labor cost of the consumer electronics in the region.
- Since, increasing investments for the production of the various electronics components in developing countries of Asia Pacific region. Further, expected to increase the demand of the robot end effectors requires for production of electronics components such as assembly and semiconductor packaging
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global robot end effector market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 20%–35% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global robot end effector market are:
- KUKA AG
- FIPA Inc.
- Zimmer Group
- EMI Corp.
- Festo Group
- SMC Corporation
- Schmalz Inc.
- Soft Robotics
- ATI Industrial Automation
Global Robot end effector Market: Research Scope
Global Robot end effector Market, by Type
- Welding Torch
- Tool Changers
Global Robot end effector Market, by End Use Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Semiconductor & Electronics
Global Robot end effector Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa