RFID Tags and Labels Market: Overview
The global radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags and labels market is marked to be responsible for bringing a revolutionary change in the retail sector. The integration of advanced technology such as RFID tagging into retail operation could invite a massive demand in the market. However, there are other sales channels for manufacturers of RFID tags and labels to cash in on, viz. business to business (B2B) and institutional. RFID tags and labels are increasingly used in government-owned inventories and the aerospace and defense sectors for the purpose of using a significant mechanism to track and identify objects.
As per the researchers authoring the report, the global RFID tags and labels market could be divided according to sales channel, application, and type of product, which is expected to see a further classification into RFID tags and RFID labels. Amongst these, RFID labels could secure a higher market attractiveness in the foreseeable future.
The report offers a brilliant evaluation of the global RFID tags and labels market while taking into account its growth factors, market deterrents, segmentation, and vendor landscape. Each of these aspects of the market are broadly shed light upon in the report.
RFID Tags and Labels Market: Trends and Opportunities
The world RFID tags and labels market is foretold to be influenced by constant innovation and product development aimed to enhance the effectiveness and functionality of various products. RFID labels manufactured out of 100.0% recycled paper could support sustainability objectives of the business and empower manufacturers with cost savings. RFID labels could be modified on the basis of material composition and inherent design for the purpose of decreasing the cost of products. This is expected to be practiced by new entrants as well as established players during their product development activities.
Honeywell introduced passive RFID tags in November 2017 that could cater to the automotive industry. The tags are expected to battle issues related to the exposure, spoofing, or counterfeiting of customer data and find applications in vehicle payment and access, electronic vehicle registration, and highway tolling.
RFID Tags and Labels Market: Regional Outlook
The international RFID tags and labels market is prognosticated to name North America as a leading region due to the tremendous growth in the U.S. RFID tags and labels are significantly used in a number of end-use industries in the country, including IT, livestock, wildlife, and sports, surveillance and security, logistics and transportation, automotive, retail, and healthcare. During the course of the forecast tenure, commercial tags could embrace a strong demand in the country because of the rising need for efficient inventory management. Nonetheless, healthcare tags are anticipated to draw demand on the back of the requirement of tracking medical staff management, patient management, and medical stocks.
Apart from North America, the international RFID tags and labels market could find opportunities in other regions such as Japan, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Latin America.
RFID Tags and Labels Market: Companies Mentioned
The worldwide RFID tags and labels market could witness the presence of top companies including Tag Factory, Omnia Technologies, Tageos SAS, Vizinex RFID, and Syndicate RFID. The report provides a detailed analysis of the vendor landscape to help gain a sound understanding of current and future competitive trends.
RFID Tags and Labels Market: Product
- RFID Tags
- RFID Labels
- RFID Paper Labels
- RFID Plastic Labels
- RFID Hybrid Labels
RFID Tags and Labels Market: Application
- Defense and Aerospace
- Consumer Electronics
- Personal Care
- Food and Beverages
- Books, Music, and Video
- Office Equipment and Hardware
RFID Tags and Labels Market: Sales Channel
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.