Global Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes Market – Introduction
- Reverse circulation drill pipes are dual wall pipes that consist of an outer pipe and an inner rod. The drill cuttings return to the surface inside the rod using reverse circulation. To achieve reverse circulation, air is blown down the annulus of the rod. The pressure shift creates reverse circulation, bringing the cuttings up the inner tube. Annulus is a ring-shaped structure. Once the drilled cuttings reach a deflector box at the top of the drilling rig, the matter is moved through a hose attached to the top of the cyclone. Reverse circulation drill pipes can dig up to 500m deep; drill bits are 5-8 inches (13–20 cm) in diameter. Although reverse circulation drilling is air-powered, water is also used to remove the dust, and water keeps the drill bit cool, and helps in pushing cuttings back upward. The demand for large diameter reverse circulation drill pipes is growing.
Use of reverse circulation drill pipes in mining & extraction industry
- The mining exploration industry uses reverse circulation drilling pipes to collect samples from the Earth, searching for ore bodies, lode, vein, seam, and mineral deposits. The drilling pipes go deep inside the Earth and does the drilling for geological surveys conducted for developing infrastructure of railroads and cities, and in planning of land use properly. Geographical studies are performed using reverse circulation drilling pipes to predict calamities such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis (tidal waves), and landslides. Reverse circulation drilling pipes are used to extract ground water for municipal wells, industrial consumption, and wells for agri-irrigation, where the water resource industry is focused on providing safe and clean water. These factors have boosted the demand for the product, thus driving sales.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes Market, Request for a Sample
Environment friendly and cost effective
- Reverse circulation drill pipes are economical, and can be used during harsh environmental conditions such as extreme cold in some regions where pipes can withstand the temperature. The drilling pipes have modest impact on the environment and do not cause destruction to the environment and do not harm the ecological balance. Pipes can finish the drilling within a specified duration, making them suitable for greater use when intense research is performed; more work can be done in a specified time. Furthermore, reverse circulation drill pipes are cost effective; they are inexpensive methods of drilling used by skilled professionals, thereby increasing the market demand for the product. Efficient samples are obtained, penetration rate is high, and they are popular among various industries involved in construction, petroleum drilling, and telecom industry where wiring is done inside the Earth’s surface. These factors are driving the demand for reverse circulation drill pipes.
North America Considered the Largest Market for Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes
- In terms of geography, the global reverse circulation drill pipes market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global reverse circulation drill pipes market in 2019. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of reverse circulation drill pipes in construction, oil & gas extraction, and due to properties of reverse circulation drill pipes to withstand corrosive environment, which is projected to surge the sale of these pipes in the near future in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising industrialization, rapid increase in installation of construction machinery and manufacturing facilities in developing nations such as China and India. Study of environmental hazards (tsunami, volcanic eruptions, and earthquakes) in Japan and other Southeast Asian countries and major oil extraction in Iran and Iraq are factors projected to surge the demand for reverse circulation drill pipes in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes Market
Major companies operating in the market are estimated to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Prominent players such as Berminghammer Foundation Equipment, Sandvik, Harlsan, and Drill Pipe Inc., manufacture reverse circulation drill pipes with better steel material, different sizes, and with better rod diameters, and are planning to launch more advanced and easy to carry reverse circulation drill pipes in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global reverse circulation drill pipes include:
- Berminghammer Foundation Equipment
- Changsha Heijingang Industrial
- Drill Pipe Inc.
- Holte Manufacturing
- Nelson Precision Drilling Co. Inc.
- Western Drilling Tools Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes Market – Research Scope
Global Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes Market, by Type
- Concealed Inner Pipe
- Connector Tube Pipe
- Protruding Inner Pipe
- Others (RC Hammer Pipe etc.)
Global Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes Market, by Diameter
- Below 4 inch
- 4 – 7 inch
- 7 inch & above
Global Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Others (Plastic etc.)
Global Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Extraction
- Others (Utilities etc.)
Global Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Reverse Circulation Drill Pipes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.