Returnable Glass Bottle Inks Market: Overview
- Returnable glass bottle inks enable the reuse of bottles in the beverage industry. Returnable glass bottle inks are usually used to print date codes and batch numbers on bottles. These bottles are returned after use. Returnable glass bottle inks can be taken off from bottles through the washing process, which enables new batch numbers and codes to be printed on to them. The reuse of glass bottles for beverage has a positive impact on the environment.
- Returnable glass bottle inks minimize the impact of packaging of soft drinks on the environment. Returnable glass bottle inks used for code printing are more durable than other inks. Returnable glass bottle inks can be used for printing on glass in humid and cold fill bottling process. Returnable glass bottle inks do not come off easily even if the glass bottles are subjected to ice water, pasteurization, stored in warehouses, or refrigerated. Returnable glass bottle inks help glass bottles to be reused multiple times; thus, less number of bottles need to be manufactured.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Returnable Glass Bottle Inks Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Market Dynamics of Global Returnable Glass Bottle Inks Market
- Returnable glass bottle inks market is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities due to the positive environmental benefits. Beverage packaging manufacturers are seeking solutions to minimize the impact of beverage packaging on the environment. Beverage manufactures are striving to introduce effective solutions for the reuse of bottles. Domino Printing Sciences plc., one of the manufacturers of returnable glass bottle inks, introduced an alkali-washable, high-contrast yellow returnable glass bottle ink. This returnable glass bottle ink is designed for printing on dark colored surfaces. Returnable glass bottle inks dry fast and do not erase even where surface condensation is present. The new trends in beverage packaging include structure modification, improved conservation of beverages, and development of new systems that interact with the products and its environment. These trends are estimated to create lucrative opportunities for the returnable glass bottles inks market.
- The returnable glass bottle inks offer various benefits such as less energy consumption, low emission of greenhouse gases and reduction of solid waste. Glass bottles are highly used for the packaging of soft drinks and beers. Returnable glass bottle inks possess various advantages but if the ink has poor adhesion it can come off easily during washing.
North America to Account for Large Share of Global Returnable Glass Bottle Inks Market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the global returnable glass bottle inks market. The beverage industry in Germany and the U.S is highly mature and accounts for a major share of the global beverage industry. It is likely to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. In terms of demand, North America is estimated to be followed by Europe. All glass bottles are being recycled in Europe. Thus, fewer bottles need to be manufactured. According to surveys conducted in Europe, 91% of the people prefer a scheme that enables the reuse of glass bottles.
- The returnable glass bottle inks market in developing countries such as China, India, and Malaysia is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the high growth in the beverage industry in these countries. Alcoholic beverages are commonly consumed in South Korea. High preference for Soju, a fermented rice drink, is likely to create immense opportunities for the returnable glass bottle inks market in the country. India is the largest producer of alcoholic beverages across the globe. This is also anticipated to create opportunities for the market in the country in the near future.
- The returnable glass bottle inks market in Middle East & Africa is also projected to expand rapidly due to the increase in popularity of packaging of non-alcoholic beverages in reusable glass bottles
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Returnable Glass Bottle Inks Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Returnable Glass Bottle Inks Market
The global returnable glass bottle inks market is highly fragmented, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 10% to 15% share of the global market in 2018. Key players operating in the disposable returnable glass bottle inks market include:
- Linx Printing Technologies
- Domino Printing Sciences plc
- Videojet Technologies, Inc.
- Markem-Imaje - A Dover Company
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA
- Leibinger Group
Global Returnable Glass Bottle Inks Market: Research Scope
Global Returnable Glass Bottle Inks Market, by Type
Global Returnable Glass Bottle Inks Market, by Application
Global Returnable Glass Bottle Inks Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.