Resistance Welding Equipment Market: Overview
- Resistance welding, one of the oldest type of electric welding process, is a thermo-electric process in which the metal is combined in liquid or molten state
- In the resistance welding process, the weld is formed by a combination of heat, pressure, and time. Resistant welding processes include projection welding, resistance spot welding, and flash welding.
- Resistance welding equipment comprises different welding forces varying from fractional pounds to more than 10,000 pounds. The welding process does not require flux such as solder during the process and hence the welded products can be easily recycled.
- Also, ultraviolet rays and spatter are generated to a limited extent which reduces the risk and keeps the working environment neat and clean
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Resistance Welding Equipment Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Resistance Welding Equipment
- The design of the joint, quality requirements, material, economic consideration, and production schedule plays a vital role in selection of resistance welding equipment.
- Resistance welding equipment mainly comprises a primary electrical circuit with a current regulator and welding transformer. The secondary circuit consists of electrodes which conducts welding current to the work piece.
- The equipment also consists of a mechanical system with an associated mechanism and machine frame to mount the work piece and to provide required amount welding force
- Resistance welding equipment also consists of control equipment or timing devices to initiate the amount and time duration of current flow. The control equipment may also control the magnitude and sequence of the current, and the time for the specific welding cycle.
Key Driver of the Resistance Welding Equipment Market
- Extensive adoption rate of resistance welding in the steel and automotive industry in various manufacturing processes is likely to drive the resistance welding equipment market. Resistance welding entails easy operations and does not require skilled workforce unlike arc or gas welding, which is an additional bonus. Also, the increasing demand for electric automobiles due to government regulations is anticipated to drive the resistance welding equipment market.
Key Restraint of the Resistance Welding Equipment Market
- Resistance welding is expensive compared to arc welding, which is likely to hamper the growth of the resistance welding equipment market. Resistance welding equipment have low tensile & fatigue strength, and also have defined movement on assembly lines, which restrict their operational capabilities.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share in the Global Resistance Welding Equipment Market
- Geographically, the resistance welding equipment market can be split across five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global resistance welding equipment market during the forecast period, due to industrial growth in emerging economics such as China and India. Also, the region has a large number of automotive industries which are major users of resistance welding equipment.
- The electronic industry in the region is also growing at a substantial pace, especially in Japan and China
- Europe is likely to be a highly attractive region of the resistance welding equipment market owing to large number of automobile manufacturers. The increasing demand for electric vehicles due to government laws and regulations is likely to drive the market in the region.
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a healthy pace, owing to adoption of advanced welding technologies
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Resistance Welding Equipment Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in the Resistance Welding Equipment Market
Top companies in the resistance welding equipment market include:
- Langley Holdings plc
- NIMAK GmbH
- T. J. Snow, Co.
- Taylor-Winfield Technologies, Inc.
- CenterLine Holdings Inc.
- DAIHEN Corporation
- Welding Process Industrial Co., Ltd
- TECNA S.p.A.
- Heron Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Juntengfa Automatic Welding Equipment Co., Ltd.
- PW Resistance Welding Products Ltd
Global Resistance Welding Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Resistance Welding Equipment Market, by Resistance Welding Contactors
- Mechanical Contactors
- Electro-Mechanical Contactors
- Electronic Contactors
- Ignitron Tube Contactors
- Silicon Controlled Rectifier (SCR) Contactors
Global Resistance Welding Equipment Market, by Control Sequence
- Spot Sequence
- Multiple Impulse (Pulsation) Sequence
Global Resistance Welding Equipment Market, by End-use
- Automotive Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Steel Industry
- Aerospace Industry
Global Resistance Welding Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.