Residential Sweeping Machine Market: Introduction
- Residential sweeping machines are used to clean floors, objects, and other areas of a residence. They are used for both outdoor as well as indoor cleaning purposes. Residential sweeping machines are available in different modes of operation such as semi-automatic, automatic, and robotic. These machines are available based on the cleaning surface, motor voltage, price, and capacity. Key manufacturers have introduced advanced AI technology in the sweeping machines to work independently or as robot machines. Robotic and AI technologies have significantly reduced the stress of cleaning a house. Additional features such as voice commands (Alexa and Google Home) have improved the convenience of these sweeping machines.
Key Drivers of the Residential Sweeping Machine Market
- An increase in construction of residential houses under the worldwide scheme of ‘house for all’ has significantly increased the demand for cleaning machines. This scheme has boosted the residential sweeping machine market.
- Spread of Coronavirus across the globe has made people more aware about maintaining hygiene in their residential areas. These concerns about health and hygiene have led to an increase in demand for cleaning and sweeping machines in the residential sector.
- Advanced technology introduced by manufacturers such as voice commands and robotic engineering in the machines make them more convenient to use. This has led to an increase in interest among people to invest in sweeping machines.
- Robotic sweeping machines are noiseless, energy-efficient, time-saving, and easy to use as they are programmed by artificial intelligence. These are the factors due to which consumers are more inclined toward these machines which significantly boosts the growth of the residential sweeping machine market.
- E-commerce and online sales channels have increased the demand for residential sweeping machines by introducing a variety of products with affordable prices for consumers. Local suppliers and distributors of sweeping machines prefer e-commerce websites to supply their products due to the presence of a large customer database. These are the major factor driving the growth of the residential sweeping machine market.
- In the current trend of cleaning residences by using a sweeping machine from a remote location, the user can schedule a sweeping activity without being present in the house. These advancements in residential sweeping machines and flexibility are boosting market growth.
- Robotic residential sweeping machines can easily undertake the task of cleaning due to expensive cleaning workers in some countries. This factor is positively driving market growth.
- Rising investment of manufacturers in making easy-to-use sweeping machines for consumers and introducing new technology of advanced AI is expected to boost the residential sweeping machine market.
Restraints of the Residential Sweeping Machine Market
- Sharp decrease in personal income due to the Covid-19 pandemic has led to reduced spending capacity of individuals. This had a significant impact on the demand for residential sweeping machines.
- Most sales of robotic sweeping machine manufacturers have been impacted by the limited footfall of customers due to temporary business closures and a decrease in e-commerce sales during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Asia Pacific Holds Major Share of the Global Residential Sweeping Machine Market
- The global residential sweeping machine market is divided into North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The rise in disposable income in Asia Pacific has led to increased adoption of residential sweeping machines. China and India account for a significant share in the global residential sweeping machine market due to their large consumer base or population.
- The residential sweeping machine market in Europe is projected to grow in the upcoming years due to an increase in awareness about maintaining hygiene and rising health concerns among individuals in the region.
Key Manufacturers Active in the Residential Sweeping Machine Market Include:
- iRobot Corporation.
- Neato Robotics, Inc.
- Yujin Robot, Co., Ltd.
- Dyson Inc.
- Ecovacs Robotics, Inc.
- Hayward Industries, Inc.
- Philips Electronics N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Pentair plc.
- LG Electronics.
Key manufacturers are focusing on advanced artificial intelligence and advanced robotics technologies in residential sweeping machines to offer customers an effortless, noiseless, and more convenient way of cleaning their residence.
Global Residential Sweeping Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Residential Sweeping Machine Market, by Type
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Steam Cleaner
- Cordless Electric brooms
Global Residential Sweeping Machine Market, by Mode of Operation
Global Residential Sweeping Machine Market, by Motor Voltage
- Low (less than 1000W)
- Medium (1000W-1200W
- High (More than 1200w)
Global Residential Sweeping Machine Market, by Price
Global Residential Sweeping Machine Market, by Suction Capacity
- 1000pa – 2000pa
- 2000pa – 3000pa
- 3000pa – 4000pa
Global Residential Sweeping Machine Market, by Application
- Indoor space
- Outdoor space
Global Residential Sweeping Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Other Retail Stores
Global Residential Sweeping Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.