Residential High Pressure Washer Market: Introduction
- Pressure washer is a high-pressure mechanical sprayer used to remove mold, loose paint, mud, dirt, dust, and grime from objects and surfaces such as concrete surfaces, equipment, vehicles, buildings, etc.
- High pressure washers direct a high-pressure jet of water or stream against a surface to degrease, descale, or clean a surface. Pressure washers use high-velocity water sprays or jet for cleaning. High pressure washers may use either hot water or cold water and steam to execute their function, and the water is frequently mixed with several solvents, detergents, or cleansers. High pressure washers are available in different types and designs to fit in different residential applications. They help control flow in pipes. They comprise different components such as high pressure resistance hose, water pump, electric motor or gas engine, filter, and cleaning attachment.
Key Drivers of the Global Residential High Pressure Washer Market
- Sales of residential high pressure washers are expected to see rising demand owing to their multiple benefits. Residential high pressure washers that operate on the basis of electric motor cause least pollution, which is the driving factor for purchasing it.
- Growing awareness about using eco-friendly devices that are less harmful to health has generated demand for such products in the residential sector. Regional regulatory bodies and associations such as Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA) is emphasizing on usage of this kind of product that cause minimum damage to health.
- Manufacturers are emphasizing on products such as gas engines to develop technologies that generate least fumes and causes minimal pollution. Various alternatives such as battery operated devices with high efficiency are gaining popularity among end-users. As a result, the market is estimated to witness rising adoption of residential high pressure washers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global residential high pressure washer market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the residential high pressure washer market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the residential high pressure washer market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America residential high pressure washer market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the quickest rising market owing to high demand from emerging countries such as China and India. Furthermore, a rising number of houses due to rising population and rapid expansion are the factors projected to drive the residential high pressure washer market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The residential high pressure washer market is consolidated and highly competitive owing to the presence of established global and several domestic players. Players are constantly focusing on branding and promotion of their products through direct and indirect channels.
For example, in August 2020, North Carolina-based tool manufacturer, WORX introduced two new electric pressure washers to its line of green outdoor power equipment. Both new washers provide 13 amps of power and are available in 1500 and 1600 PSI models. The larger 1600 PSI model comes with a rolling cart, while the smaller 1500 PSI unit is designed for spaces with limited storage.
A few of the key players operating in the global residential high pressure washer market are:
- Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG
- Deere & Company
- FNA GROUP
- Generac Power Systems, Inc.
- MI-T-M Corporation
- Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH
- Snow Joe, LLC
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Residential High Pressure Washer Market, Request for a Sample
Global Residential High Pressure Washer Market: Research Scope
Global Residential High Pressure Washer Market, by Type
- Others (Hydraulic, etc.)
Global Residential High Pressure Washer Market, by Output
- Up to 1500
- 1501 to 2000 PSI
- 2001 to 3000 PSI
- Above 3000 PSI
Global Residential High Pressure Washer Market, by GPM
- Up to 2
- 2 – 3
- Above 3
Global Residential High Pressure Washer Market, by Price Range
Global Residential High Pressure Washer Market, by Water Type
- Hot Water
- Cold Water
Global Residential High Pressure Washer Market, by Application
- Lawn and Garden
- Home Exterior
- Car Wash
- Others (Drive ways, etc.)
Global Residential High Pressure Washer Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.