Residential Cooker Hoods: Introduction
- Residential cooker hoods are a type of exhaust system used to remove fumes and other cooking vapors from kitchens. Residential cooker hoods come in different styles and placement and are an excellent ventilation option, which helps to enhance the cooking experience and also maintains the home ambience.
- The market for residential cooker hoods is expected to rise during the forecast period due to its use by construction builders in apartments and residential spaces. Also, the rise in urbanization, increased spending on kitchen products, and rising awareness among consumers about maintaining healthy indoor air quality is projected to drive the residential cooker hoods market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Residential Cooker Hoods Market
- Residential kitchen appliances are gaining immense popularity in various markets around the world. Busy lifestyles have been a key driving factor for the usage of technologically advanced kitchen appliances.
- Earlier, residential kitchen hoods had very few options, but now manufacturers have introduced various residential kitchen hoods which not only eliminate smoke, steam, heat, etc., but also increases the overall appearance of the kitchen, making it more attractive. The customized options provided by manufacturers to cater to different needs of different consumers is set to drive the residential kitchen hoods market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers of residential cooker hoods are trying to increase their market share with the help of social platforms. Various promotions, campaigns, advertisements, and offers attract more consumers. However, residential cooker hoods cannot be afforded by everyone and this is a restraint of the market.
- Covid-19 is expected to have a significant impact on the market as consumers are spending more on essential items and not on luxury items. The residential cooker hoods market is expected to expand post the pandemic and during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Residential Cooker Hoods Market
- Geographically, the global residential cooker hoods market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is expected to dominate the global residential kitchen hoods market due to growing preference toward customizable kitchens, increase in spending on kitchen products, and rise in disposable income.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to expand at a rapid rate due to the presence of developing nations and also growth of the residential construction segment. Construction companies have started incorporating residential cooker hoods in apartments and this trend is anticipated to fuel the market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global residential cooker hoods market include:
- AB Electrolux
- BSH Home Appliances Group
- Elica Spa
- Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Gorenje Group
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- Systemair AB
- The Middleby Corp
- Whirlpool Corp.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Residential Cooker Hoods Market, Request for a Sample
Global Residential Cooker Hoods Market: Research Scope
Global Residential Cooker Hoods Market, by Technology
Global Residential Cooker Hoods Market, by Product
- Chimney/wall-mounted cooker hoods
- Island cooker hoods
- Integrated cooker hoods
- Downdraft cooker hoods
Global Residential Cooker Hoods Market, by Price
Global Residential Cooker Hoods Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Residential Cooker Hoods Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!