Global Removable Wallpaper Market: Overview
Temporary wallpapers, also called removable wallpapers, are all the rage among millennial populace, which is marked with a steep desire for aesthetically pleasing surroundings. This is leading to increase in demand for peel and stick wallpapers. Transparency Market Research notes that over the period of 2020 to 2030, the global removable wallpaper market would chart a sturdy compound annual growth rate (CAGR). Players would hustle to make the most of growing opportunities. It is also worth pointing out here that market valuation would touch a higher mark as increase in disposable incomes is noted.
Global Removable Wallpaper Market: Competitive Landscape
Active and proactive players in the global removable wallpaper market are shaping its competitive landscape. The notable developments noted in the global removable wallpaper market are majorly an outcome of such growth measures – varied and many. Some Of these include product diversification and key alliances.
Prominent market players in the global removable wallpaper market are:
- Blik, Inc.
- Casart Coverings
- Chasing Paper
- Graham & Brown
- Propitious Jackson
- Spoonflower Inc.
- Tempaper Designs
- The McCall Pattern Company, Inc. (Wallcandy Arts)
- The Sherwin Williams Company
- Walls By Me
- Walls Need Love LLC
- Williams Sonoma, Inc. (West Elm)
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Removable Wallpaper Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Demand for removable wallpaper is witnessing increase owing to ease of use and growing need for aesthetically pleasing interiors in both residential as well as commercial settings. It is pertinent to note here that beautification of a place is not only a valuable aspect of aesthetics but also psychological impact on people inhabiting the place. There are various other growth factors marking the global removable wallpaper market’s landscape. In its upcoming market report, Transparency Market Research deep-dives into market’s growth dynamics and delineates these in great detail. A glimpse into these notable trends and drivers, creating a positive impact on market growth, is provided below:
- Construction volumes are witnessing steep increase. By 2030, an 85% increase will be noted. As millennial populace, which is big on aesthetics, opt for these wallpapers for various benefits such as ease of use and variety, demand would witness an upward growth curve. As these allow, modification every now and then, popularity for these wallpapers is growing – result of growing trend of customization.
- Increase in disposable incomes is allowing people world over to indulge in pleasing interiors, customizable and changeable with evolving taste. This is leading to notable growth in the market over the forecast period. This is also the reason why players in the market are coming up with better designs and materials to fit the bill for individual taste with sophistication.
Global Removable Wallpaper Market: Regional Analysis
Interest in removable wallpaper is growing worldwide but it is significant to note here that a large chunk of this growth would be noted in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region over the stated forecast period. This is primarily because countries such as India and China are contributing massively to this growth. More people in this country are aspirational, asking for products that aesthetically appealing and also symbolic to status upgrade. Awareness and availability of significant options are driving the market forward. Additionally, increase in disposable income, which is an outcome of economies in the region growing at a robust rate, is also driving the market forward.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global removable wallpaper Market, ask for a customized report here
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.