Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market: Introduction
- Remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools are used by IT service providers to maintain the IT infrastructure and systems of clients. It is a type of network management to maintain or manage workstations, laptops, servers, and other networks. Remote monitoring & management is also referred to as online monitoring, remote monitoring, and network management.
- RMM tools are used to gather data about network applications and hardware to resolve IT issues efficiently and quickly across the world.
- Remote monitoring & management (RMM) is also referred to as remote IT management, designed to help managed service providers (MSPs) proactively and remotely.
- The COVID-19 pandemic forced governments to announce shutdown of companies for some time across the world. This has led to employees working from remote locations with remote networking, resulting in increased demand for remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools. RMM tools help IT teams or IT providers to monitor networks and endpoints from a remote location and enable them to fix network problems from anywhere.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market
Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market: Dynamics
Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market: Key Drivers
- The growing popularity of remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools or software among corporates, education institutes, and various other organizations across industries is expected to drive the remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools market during the forecast period.
- Rising adoption of remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools in data centers is expected to enhance the demand for RMM tools. In addition, RMM tools help data centers to efficiently manage their infrastructure during the COVID-19 pandemic, which subsequently fuels the growth of the remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools market.
- Increasing use of remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools in small & medium enterprises and large enterprises for businesses to communicate frequently with distantly located service providers for data sharing, training, and discussion meetings is expected to accelerate the growth of the market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market
- In terms of region, the global remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools market, due to the stable economy, technological enhancements, and advanced infrastructure in the U.S and Canada, which in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the market in the region.
- The remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to growth of small & medium and large enterprises and increasing adoption of RMM tools in data centers in developing countries such as China and India. The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness huge adoption of the technology, aided by high-speed network deployment, which in turn enhances the opportunity for the remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market
Local, regional, and international players are active in the remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global remote monitoring & management (RMM) tools market are:
- Atera Networks Ltd.
- Auvik Networks Inc.
- Comodo Group, Inc.
- Computer Generated Solutions, Inc.
- ESET, spol. s r.o
- iMonitorSoft Inc.
- JumpCloud Inc.
- Kaseya Limited
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- SolarWinds MSP
- Zoho Corporation (ManageEngine)
Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market: Research Scope
Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market, by Component
- Software/ Platform
- Professional Services
- Training & Consulting
- Support & Maintenance
- Implementation & Integration
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market, by Deployment
- On- premise
Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market, by Enterprise
- Small & Medium enterprise
- Large enterprise
Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Tools Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.