Global Remote Desktop Management Market: Introduction
Remote desktop management is a software that helps IT administrators to arrange, coordinate, and manage remote desktop connections. The increasing need for low maintenance costs, decreased downtime for network and IT service systems, and effective management of complicated networks serve as drivers for the growth of this market. Moreover, providing the highest level of service (QoS), enhancing performance, and reducing threats to the network and data are also driving the global remote desktop management market.
Global Remote Desktop Management Market: Dynamics
- Increasing trend of BYOD
- The increasing trend of BYOD is due to growing number of employees across the globe accessing their work data on their own computers in order to save time and to enable easy access to the necessary content. Rising globalization of industries characterized by open trading, unrestricted capital flow, and the leveraging of inexpensive overseas labor markets, allows firms to implement remote access tools to manage their business across the globe from their headquarters only. Companies are expected to provide constant access to their data from various locations, which is only feasible because all data is maintained on a common server, and devices are available through high-speed Internet connections, making work easier and more efficient without hindrance.
North America Led the Global Remote Desktop Management Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global remote desktop management market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held dominant share of the global remote desktop management market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the market in this region. Rapid developments in the digitalization trend and access to outsourcing options are primary factors for the growth of remote desktop management solutions in North America.
- The remote desktop management market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. China, India, and Japan are some of the major countries which drive the market in this region. Market growth in emerging countries may be linked to technological improvements.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the global remote desktop management market are listed below:
- CtrlS Datacenters
- Nityo Infotech
Global Remote Desktop Management Market: Research Scope
Global Remote Desktop Management Market, by Core Service
- Database Management
- Storage Management
- Server Management
- Network and Communication Management
- Desktop Management
- Application Management
Global Remote Desktop Management Market, by Deployment Model
Figure: Global Remote Desktop Management Market, by Deployment Model
Global Remote Desktop Management Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Remote Desktop Management Market, by Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Retail and Ecommerce
- IT and Telecommunication
- Media and Entertainment
- Government and Defense
Global Remote Desktop Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!