Rehabilitation Therapy Services Market: Introduction
- Rehabilitation is defined as various interventions that are designed to reduce different disabilities in individuals by providing optimized functioning with regard to the environment
- Rehabilitation therapy services are various curated programs designed according to roles such as in-patient rehabilitation and out-patient rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation therapy services can help an individual to avoid operations and can heal various conditions. There is a growing need of rehabilitation therapy centers, as these can benefit an individual as well as the society.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Rehabilitation Therapy Services Market
- Rehabilitation therapy services are provided to people who are either impaired from the time of birth or those who have become impaired due to accidents and other possible incidences. These are also provided to different kinds of people, who have mental stress and many other factors. Incidence of rehabilitation therapy among both adults and children has been gradually increasing across the globe. Around 2.4 billion individuals across the world are projected to require rehabilitation therapy by 2030. Rehabilitation therapy services are known to be quite beneficial and improve the performance of an individual such that he or she can perform daily activities on his or her own. Moreover, increase in the geriatric population is anticipated to drive demand for rehabilitation therapies.
- The present generation has become vulnerable and addicted to drugs, smoking, and alcohol, among others. These addictions can cause adverse effects on the body such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and chronic diseases. Rehabilitation can help individuals overcome addictions, which in turn can reduce the risk of various diseases. These factors are expected to boost the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
- However, lack of awareness about rehabilitation therapy services, especially in the developing countries, and less number of rehabilitation therapy service centers are likely to hamper the growth of the global market
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Rehabilitation Therapy Services Market
- In terms of region, the global rehabilitation therapy services market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global rehabilitation therapy services market during the forecast period, as most individuals are aware of these rehabilitation therapy services and presence of well-established companies that provide rehabilitation therapy services such as therapy solutions, Inc. and Hunterdon healthcare are making it more convenient for the individuals to avail different rehabilitation therapy services. These factors are anticipated to propel the market in the region.
- Europe is a leading market for rehabilitation therapy services due to better health care policies and implementation of services by governments and enhanced health care processes.
- The rehabilitation therapy services market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period owing to rise in health care service provision such as rehabilitation therapies and increase in inclination of a number of people to avail rehabilitation therapy services for their wellbeing.
Key Players Operating in Global Rehabilitation Therapy Services Market
The global rehabilitation therapy services market is highly consolidated due to presence of small number of key players as well as new start-ups. These players are undertaking different strategies to improve their service line.
Major players operating in the global rehabilitation therapy services market are:
- Therapy Solutions, Inc.
- Priory Group
- Hunterdon Healthcare
- Genesis Rehab Services
- Interim HealthCare, Inc.
- Prevea Health Services
- Pivot Physical Therapy
- Athletico Physical Therapy
- Smart Speech Therapy
- Bellefleur Physiotherapy
- CORA Health Services, Inc.
- Upstream Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Sutter Health
- Other prominent players
Global Rehabilitation Therapy Services Market: Research Scope
Global Rehabilitation Therapy Services Market, by Service Type
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
Global Rehabilitation Therapy Services Market, by End-user
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Home Care
Global Rehabilitation Therapy Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.